Brewmasters.. Blizz pls.

Wait. BM monks can do dmg now? Brb, better buff up hunters so ppl stop whining.

You think it is logical for tank specs to be out-dpsing dps specs? Maybe my mages should be out-healing rdruids, pls fix for me.

You think it is logical for tank specs to be out-dpsing dps specs? Maybe my mages should be out-healing rdruids, pls fix for me.

This is an intentional change to tanking classes due to Blizzard changing up the raid structure for WoD. It just so happens that it makes it just a wee bit imbalanced at lower levels, but as we all know. Blizzard doesn't cater to the 2% of subscribers that twink, much less the trials that play for free.

Jesus just got out of a WSG where a single 29 BM monk literally carried his team to a 2-1 win.

Please tell me brew masters are op as all hell at endgame, otherwise this is gonna turn into a really shitty bracket.

I made a BM monk to try and figure out how to counter it earlier today, its level 14 and so far I have come up with nothing.

This is an intentional change to tanking classes due to Blizzard changing up the raid structure for WoD. It just so happens that it makes it just a wee bit imbalanced at lower levels, but as we all know. Blizzard doesn't cater to the 2% of subscribers that twink, much less the trials that play for free.

The term you are avoiding is BROKEN.

MoP launch prot warrs all over again, 2k barrels, without zerker.

At least blizz cares about the levelers and that's where the complaints about this broken spec will get them to fix it. It didn't get them to completely fix prot, but at least blizz toned them down.

Its all good buddy, get your licks in while you can. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait. BM monks can do dmg now? Brb, better buff up hunters so ppl stop whining.

As someone stated, a tank class should not be out DPSing classes that were designed to DPS, I get that blizzard is intentionally messing around with raid structure, but this is insane. I find Brew's to be far worse than hunters used to be. Take the hunters last patch, give them the ability to stick to anyone and be able to easily close gaps, heal others, have a HUGE absorb and add way more burst damage with keg + ele force. Whining is an understatement.

Edit: Worse as in more OP. Oh, and you see that 2k that hit you? Ya that hit the 3 others standing close by as well.

anyone know for sure what gives the better dps though, DW or 2h?
might be better with 2h for better burst too, even though thats not "the way" BM should be played.

2 hander vs 2x 1 handers give roughly the same damage output so its all down to enchants (gems if you have them at a higher level) having 2 enchants instead of 1 will give better damage

Users who are viewing this thread