Brewfest

Chubtohd

Almost Awesome
How do you spend it?

For me ... 3-4 dailes / day over 15 days = should have 500 dailies done by xmas ... stupid 6 month break

Oh .. and I drink all my RP booze Cuergo's Gold, Cuergo's Gold with Worm, Lord Frost's Private Label, Blood Red Ale, etc...

Too bad [item]Brewfest Keg Pony[/item] isn't a pet :(

trying to get as much tokens as possible so i can get the acivments :D my first year so :D just noticed that the purple keg weapon you get is as good as the best non hierloom weapon :D which made me happy cause those are hard to some by xD

I've been getting as many tokens as I can too, it's a lot of fun! I decided to get the pet, after some debating. So I don't know if I'll be able to get the [Disturbing the Peace] achiev. Will have to see how many tokens I end up with.

I got 32 the first time, 30 the 2nd, and am trying my 3rd now

edit: 3rd time fail ... latency slowed me twice and 1 time i didn't pick up the keg like I thought ... only 16 :)

good thing i only needed 200 this year :)

on my server i did all of the brewfest quests at 3am whn they popped up, and there was some sort of reset amd i was able to do all of the quests again, not talking dailies, i mean like the pink elekk quests for 40 tokens, the wolpertinger quests, etc. this is my first yr on this toon, and i have to get brew of the month and 3 clothes items for achieves, i hope this reset will give me enough for pony and pet? maybe?

btw

/console ffxGlow 0

turns off the drunk glow. they took it outta the interface but not outta the api ... just copy and paste into chat

i had 17 tokens yesterday after i spent 100 on pet and all quests reset for me so after doing them all again im at 137 today so 120 tokens on the second day not bad lol

i got the breww of the month item but no achieve. does it pop up later, or am i waiting for something in the mail or what?

not only do you have to wait 12 months ... you have to make sure you drink the brew of the month each month

chubs said:
not only do you have to wait 12 months ... you have to make sure you drink the brew of the month each month

no. there are 2 achieves.

one is to JOIN the brew of the month club,

the other, to which you are referring is to drink all 12 brews.

Ok so if you haven't found out yet the item you buy with the 200 tokens doesn't give you an achieve and never did lol it starts a quest hand in quest in If/Org to get achieve and free beer every month

Ok so gonna post what i have gotten so far with a few days left, first i would like to say on the second day i did get a reset but if you do all 3 quests per day you should get around 50 tokens np.

also would like to note that i had no dailys complete at all and am now at 42 thats with doing every quest each day so should hit 51 now for what i have bought.

1. Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm = 100

2. Brew of The Month = 200

3. Full set of Brew Garb = 350

currently i am setting at 155 tokens after buying all that

tomarrow i will get

4. Brewfest Keg Pony = 200

and on the last day i should be back at 100 tokens to buy

5. Brewfest Pony Keg = 100

total of 950 tokens in one year with a reset of quests on the second day for whatever reason

so minus the goggles you should be able to get everything you want in one year:)

Users who are viewing this thread