Bracket

Réâdy

Legend
Yooooooo everyone, how you doing?

Well for those of you who remember me, played with me, or was friends with me on Real ID, I'd like to let you know that my Battlenet got hacked. Only reason why I didn't make this post earlier is because I wasn't really active at all in this bracket so I felt that it would be pointless but I'm now gonna try and get back into this bracket.

But I would like to know how this bracket is doing and how it has changed since new talents and everything.

Another note is that I will not be coming back as a Holy Pally but as an Arms Warrior.

If you want my Real ID just PM me.

P.S
Honey I missed you

Bracket is fine. Personally think a lot better than cata. Healing is a bit ridiculous atm. And disc priests are still hitting hard I believe. People are predicting a healing fix between the endless mana pool and the new base resilience implemented I'm sure something can be tweaked to tone things down a bit. No real problems, I am hoping they buff fury, I'd say warriors themselves aren't bad at all between prot and arms but if you are rolling around as fury then god bless you.

Users who are viewing this thread