Bracket extremely bursty right now?

are these scripts running in wow or are running on your machine?

blizz might take any macro scripts running on your machine as 3rd party enhancements

An alternative Idea I have is to have a custom platform of buttons that each run a script within a device that would work as a physical auto typer (kinda like a player piano) that way it is never running on the actual computer and is undetectable by blizz. It's a little pricey, but the time saved more than makes up for it imo

Great questions as always Mr Chelly

What the

An alternative Idea I have is to have a custom platform of buttons that each run a script within a device that would work as a physical auto typer (kinda like a player piano) that way it is never running on the actual computer and is undetectable by blizz. It's a little pricey, but the time saved more than makes up for it imo

Great questions as always Mr Chelly
What about an army of those ducks that Homer Simpson used to press a button in a Simpsons episode 20 years ago, a bunch of those pressing different buttons and youre set.

What about an army of those ducks that Homer Simpson used to press a button in a Simpsons episode 20 years ago, a bunch of those pressing different buttons and youre set.

Unfortunately they're way too bulky once you get to about 5 or 6 of them. They're best utilized pressing one key over and over again and I routinely use them to press a button on said platform to run a script to type "/jump" and essentially allow myself to jump constantly at irregular intervals when moving around.

Unfortunately they're way too bulky once you get to about 5 or 6 of them. They're best utilized pressing one key over and over again and I routinely use them to press a button on said platform to run a script to type "/jump" and essentially allow myself to jump constantly at irregular intervals when moving around.
have you considered smaller ducks? Or do you lose in reach what you gain in duck numbers?

have you considered smaller ducks? Or do you lose in reach what you gain in duck numbers?

this is precisely the issue, you really need the reach of the long beak

Outsource the typing on the main rig with a remote desktop. Get a second computer, use voice-to-text to write the script, then email it to yourself. This isn't hard

I've been toying with the idea of creating a compiler that could work with brainwaves to create/run the scripts, but it has been having some major issues recognizing syntax

I can see tence now, changing out his piano roller and stepping away for a drink while he easily pumps 200k healing per BG

Next Idea - just connect your Nuerolink to wow and play with your mind!

maybe what you need is an island at your setup just for an independant keyboard and ducks, to ensure you can get at it from every angle, a duck island.

maybe what you need is an island at your setup just for an independant keyboard and ducks, to ensure you can get at it from every angle, a duck island.

What if we set up a giant DDR board style keyboard on said island and use REAL ducks to jump on them to simulate pressing the keys on the keyboard?

Users who are viewing this thread