US Bracket about to be shook!!!

Discussion in 'Level 50-59' started by Jabz, Oct 8, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Tweakedirl

Tweakedirl Grandfathered

jabz couldnt 'shook' his 80yo grandmother

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blackberryy

Blackberryy TBC Classic

I’d play against you, but I stick to legitimate brackets

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. OP
    Jabz

Jabz Veteran

who said i q premades id solo a premade.....bro im more like khabib i said i will smash your face and i will...
    legitimate bracket??? lol explain...so 70 is more legitmate? u really think i only play 59...and u talking about respecting others..ur a joke

4. Blackberryy

Blackberryy TBC Classic

Holy cow man, I’m sorry for upsetting you. I meant it as a joke

5. OP
    Jabz

Jabz Veteran

bring it...id prefer u have this much confidence..so when all u see that rez timer all the better..ive already had a target on my back all these premades are targetting me ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 8, 2018 ---
    bro ur not upsetting me at all...more like u making me laugh xD ....if u want to joke hop on the 70-79 thread ;)

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. FrozenWill

FrozenWill Legend

I want smash these guy.

-Kebab Nurmagopremadeov

7. imtrashlol

imtrashlol Member

I 90% que solo so lmk see some dumb shit where youre playing a fury warrior with 3 disc pocket healers then your straight big gay as fuccccc in this bih

8. Lutes"Leerôy"mcgee

Lutes"Leerôy"mcgee Grandfathered

Thanks for giving me motivation to lvl my other 59 so i can str8 farm you

9. OP
    Jabz

Jabz Veteran

???
    one thing i can say i dont play FOTM and im far from a fury warr..just realised when i jumped in the bracket that were so many ally premades to horde ...i did dismantle those premades ...i do back myself cause pretty much calling out all those premades cause its seems to me they were just facerolling one side...i prefer competition thats why im playing horde in this bracket....when my friend tells me this bracket is more ally dominate ..no questions lvled my 59...if u guys like to have full premades and jump on the side which is dominate its up to u..whatever makes u feel good but its time for karma ...and karma hurts like a bitch
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 9, 2018 ---
    huh do it more ally the more entertaining for me

10. imtrashlol

imtrashlol Member

yeah whateva you say just have your name as jabz so I can solo you out

11. OP
    Jabz

Jabz Veteran

no need to state my name some ppl on ally that posted on my thread are on my btag...and as i said you will know who i am...wont be a surprise cause u will target me anyways...that what those premades did..

12. imtrashlol

imtrashlol Member

I don't premade 1v1

13. OP
    Jabz

Jabz Veteran

• Yea ok still there so many more ally then horde if u had ballz u would 1v1 on horde...

14. imtrashlol

imtrashlol Member

just let me find out who u are in bgs and shit I got you

15. Trippy

Trippy Grandfathered

16. Gorillaz/Grodd

Gorillaz/Grodd Member

I messaged GMs to send all my toons back to level 1 cause YOU'RE a scary person. You gone done frightened me, not only with your great fury, but with your God awful grammar.... Never thought a 10 year old could ever cause this much fear upon an adult...

17. OP
    Jabz

Jabz Veteran

Dude this is the internet do i really need grammar to put my point across...seems like u got it...u are not prepared for good grammar...how bout come play 59 ally so i can tear u a new asshole

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Gorillaz/Grodd

Gorillaz/Grodd Member

-claps sarcastically-
    Wow.. What point is that...? I'm still unclear of what you're trying to achieve here, other than becoming the biggest joke of the twinking nation... But only for a week or so, you'll get camped, beaten and broken down. Eventually you won't be anything other than an old forum post that people will glance upon for a great laugh.
    So I'll make an Undergeared 59 for you, and you alone, to take your little boy rage out upon to make you feel relevant. Cool? Kooooool. Beyond that, stop being a toxic waste. You'll get no respect amongst your peers this way. Especially acting like a 10 year old acting like a savage.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 9, 2018 ---
    -puts on fanny pack filled with tater-tots-
    I'm extremely disappointed..
    -walks away-

19. OP
    Jabz

Jabz Veteran

it seems like it worked ur a new member? ..looks like u made the account to reply to this thread pretend like u dont care cause it seems like u do...biggest joke ??? this is the way u bring competition...sick of scrubs like u just playing in a bracket and picking on the lvlers...why not man up and challenge a whole side..oh no u rather just masturbate over killing lvler..GL

20. Gorillaz/Grodd

Gorillaz/Grodd Member

Damnnnnn dude... are you psychic?
    Nope, just an idiot - I've had this account for a few months. Just don't go on it. Got bigger and better things to do. Also, I don't camp levelers - there's no joy in it, really. I've been discussing this for awhile with the people I play with and played against. I just don't get as butthurt as a gay man in the pride parade, like yourself, when I lose. And the way you talk, and act, makes you seem like a giant joke. You have no point, or argument at all within this entire thread. Again, give it a week, you won't be anything relevant. Just another big laugh within the community. Plus, if you really want the truth to what I rub myself to, it's dirty dancing. Can't get any better content than that. So now you know a tiny bit about me. Otherwise you don't know shitttttt.
    Goodnight my pal.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)