Boyfriend

I will give him my respect on some of his freestyles but his song always make me want to kill old elderly people or babies what ever is worse.

I wish jack black dropped a new single

Boyfriend (Official Single) - Justin Bieber - YouTube

I think he did an excellent job with this song. This song will definitely get him some new fans that wouldn't give him a chance before.

Edit: Music video is coming out in the near future. Looks pretty beast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pizza is such a tween.

. "Baby, take a chance or you'll never ever know, I've got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow.
" What is Justin Bieber, the new T.I.? We know the kid is a gazillionaire but is he really going to throw cash into the mix of his most whimsical, romantic song yet?

"Swag on you, chillin by the fire while we eatin' fondue.
" Now,
that
is some romantic stuff right there. Roaring fire
and
fondue? See Biebs, with game like that, you don't need to go around throwin' down dolla dolla billz.

"So say hello to falsetto in three, two, SWAG!"
Well, hello, falsetto! We were so worried you were gone, what with all these big boy lyrics.

"Tell me what you like girl, tell me what you don't. I could be your Buzz Lightyear, fly across the globe."
So yeah, just in case you needed any more proof that this song is a sad attempt at seeming more "grown up," Biebs throws in a "Toy Story" reference.

"I don't never wanna fight, yeah, you already know. I'm a make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow. Burrr."
Aside from the double negative (Come on, Biebs, we know your grammar is better than that), we don't even understand what this means. Do people get shinier when they're laying in the snow? If anything, they start to lose color, right?

lol. Cowritten/produced by Mike Posner. No wonder it sounds better than everything else he's made. That and puberty.

Last edited by a moderator:
in what canadian knockoff did buzz lightyear fly around the globe?
how can the us have an embargo on cuba but not this trash

I don't normally hate on anyone or anything musically, each to their own and all that.

But there is something about this schmuck that makes me want to commit savagery with a rusty machete...

Users who are viewing this thread