/Bow

I think you're a bit overreacting Jadyn. >< He basically posted his opinion twice on what he views of Blizzard's actions and what they imply. It doesn't seem like he's belittling you at all, merely stating his opinion of the situation. You have your opinion, he has his. I see no reason to force an opinion on someone else, nor do I see any reason for a fight to start here. Let's all just sit back, watch Not Another Teen Movie, and relax. :)

I think you have both misjudged me and what you perceived my reaction in typing that jadyn!

(but no hard feelings)

XOXOX

Sock

Sockdolager said:
I think you have both misjudged me and what you perceived my reaction in typing that jadyn!

(but no hard feelings)

XOXOX

Sock

That's what it seems like to me too, lol.

Ikeelyoo said:
I think you're a bit overreacting Jadyn. >< He basically posted his opinion twice on what he views of Blizzard's actions and what they imply. It doesn't seem like he's belittling you at all, merely stating his opinion of the situation. You have your opinion, he has his. I see no reason to force an opinion on someone else, nor do I see any reason for a fight to start here. Let's all just sit back, watch Not Another Teen Movie, and relax. :)

I was overreacting on purpose. Don't worry, I only wanted to demonstrate a point or two. =P

Sockdolager said:

(but no hard feelings)

XOXOX

Sock

Looks like you got at least some of my point. But you're probably right, and my judgement isn't great; maybe I didn't need to post in that way to make my point. /shrug

Of course no hard feelings. Though I still think you're a negative nancy. ;P

Maybe for some of his official forum posts in my thread, but somehow it seems like Sock came off as a nancy more than a betty in here. >.>

Jadyn said:
I was overreacting on purpose. Don't worry, I only wanted to demonstrate a point or two. =P

Looks like you got at least some of my point. But you're probably right, and my judgement isn't great; maybe I didn't need to post in that way to make my point. /shrug

Of course no hard feelings. Though I still think you're a negative nancy. ;P

Is this the carebear roleplayer persona you mentioned or is it the real Jayden?!?! I'm so confused, I don't know what to do with my life anymore. :(

Jadyn said:
Maybe for some of his official forum posts in my thread, but somehow it seems like Sock came off as a nancy more than a betty in here. >.>

Ah, I never read his official forum posts.

Ikeelyoo said:
Is this the carebear roleplayer persona you mentioned or is it the real Jayden?!?! I'm so confused, I don't know what to do with my life anymore. :(

Lol, I guess ultimately it's impossible to tell isn't it? ;D

Ikeelyoo said:
Ah, I never read his official forum posts.

Just his long epic post in one of the threads I started in the pvp forums about twinks. Otherwise, he's perfectly cool in the official forums too.

Naturaltalnt said:
Odd topic is odd, sucks for the ban though...although most of Blizzards forums are filth with little tiny gems every now and again.

Twinkinfo > Offical Forums, IMO

QFT. :) This is my new home.

But Jadyn, Icanhasloveyou

Users who are viewing this thread