/Bow

Jadyn

39 Evangelist
Actually, I mean /sardonic bow

Ban Type Temporary

Expires 03/13/2009 07:17:46 AM PDT

Ban Reason Posting obscene/vulgar or inappropriate language

Suspended from the World of Warcraft forums for a 72 hour period for posting / masking obscene, vulgar or inappropriate language.

"

* 88. Re: Moans and groans 39 Bloodlust 03/03/2009 12:57:59 PM PST

It had firey though :(

Holy*@*#ing #%%%cock mother*@*#erdie!!

And Rok promised a lot of things I'm not really allowed to post in a public place.

-Oh, ohhhh. Ok, you're off the hook.

Hai there Rokawn...

----------------------------------------------

Proud member of the exclusive Female Troll Club (FTC).

Jaydn multiboxes forum posts.

-Eclipsing

"

I suppose it's pretty cool it took about two years for me to get burned for sarcasm... I donno, somehow it just seems odd that I'd get in trouble for a post that was blatant sarcasm. >.<

If someone wants to do me a favor and let Bloodlust people know I'm really off the forums for 3 days this time, that'd be really cool.

Jadyn said:
If someone wants to do me a favor and let Bloodlust people know I'm really off the forums for 3 days this time, that'd be really cool.

Done with a little flair and no spamming.

Drayner said:
Done with a little flair and no spamming.

Lolwut. Yeah, I saw. XD

This shall be my home in exile! >.>

Looks like I have taken over that thread with my spaghetti sauce

Ok. I had to go back again and spam. :)

Oh lol you linked it. Eh, just as well, I was hoping to see more people here anyway. =)

jadyn said:
actually, i mean /sardonic bow

i suppose it's pretty cool it took about two years for me to get burned for sarcasm... I donno, somehow it just seems odd that i'd get in trouble for a post that was blatant sarcasm. >.<

if someone wants to do me a favor and let bloodlust people know i'm really off the forums for 3 days this time, that'd be really cool.

yay! You mentioned me in the offending post!

lol grats on teh banination

but man can ol freddy strut his stuff on stage baby.

so it looks like a moderator saw your topics.

they then researched all of the posts you toon made in an attempt to shut you the fuck up.

they found something and pounced on it.

case closed! now they can ignore your pleas for communication.

are you still ascribing to the philosophy?:

"I once learned that if you put trust in people, sometimes they feel they should live up to that trust. And either way, if you don't put any trust in people, they will make sure to prove that you shouldn't put trust in them.

It might just be that I'm going from the assumption that they have good intentions. 450 professions should never have been available to us. It took them 3 months to decide that, but they did figure it out eventually. Running this game is a work in progress, so you have to expect lots of mistakes before successes. And the fact that people who play the game under max level have a better understanding is precisely why I'm trying to get people to post useful stuff about their impressions of balance at twink brackets, instead of trying to provoke Blizzard with statements of how much they suck. =P

All everyone ever does is assume they're evil incarnate. And look what that's done - nothing. Just for once, honestly assume they're trying, and have good intentions, and see where that gets you. "

if so I'm wondering what exactly it might take to unsubscribe you from it...

Sockdolager said:
so it looks like a moderator saw your topics.

they then researched all of the posts you toon made in an attempt to shut you the fuck up.

they found something and pounced on it.

case closed! now they can ignore your pleas for communication.

are you still ascribing to the philosophy?:

if so I'm wondering what exactly it might take to unsubscribe you from it...

Yeah, I'm still ascribing to it. It's only a 72 hour ban, and considering the silly post they pounced on, I highly doubt it was them looking for something to "dirty my name" with. Not to mention I think your idea that they can ignore someone just because of this is... stupid. =P And they could've just used all my recruitment posts or an uncensored post. I don't consider myself important enough that they feel they need to shut me up anyway. Plenty of others posted stuff on the forums.

I'm sorry, but your attitude about these things just depresses me. Doesn't anyone have a positive outlook on anything here? =/

If you put your mind to it, it's just as easy to ascribe good motives to someone as to always ascribe bad motives to them. People are just stupid about things and have an inclination to automatically think the worst. So, to get me to unsubscribe, Blizzard would have to send a direct message saying that they don't care or think twinks are a problem, and intend to remove them. No, that probably wouldn't work either, I'd just try to convince them otherwise. They'd probably have to permaban me for something really stupid in order to change my mind about them.

I'm sorry, but your attitude about these things just depresses me. Doesn't anyone have a positive outlook on anything here? =/

Yes. My outlook is that you don't know anything until it goes live--- Blizzard doesn't even know anything till it goes live. Even if Blizzard never communicates with us at all, and changes do occur, we'll all be okay and keep twinking. Happily ever after. :)

Edit:

Sorry you got banned btw. D:

could be jadyn could be ...

the post you got banned for was from a week ago. You have probably posted 30+ times on wow forums since then? Whoever banned you dug through a whole lot of non-bannable stuff before they found something bannable. I have never heard of someone being banned from a random obscure post from a week previous. Your tone in the wow forums is friendly and courteous can't imagine anyone inside of the topics you created re:3.1 reported you other than the forum mod who did it.

you can optimist anything if you want - I won't hold that against you. At some point I am inclined to wave my hand in front of your eyes to make sure they are still open. I must say that with emphatic, outspoken support of "everything" you approach robotic acquiescence of anything for the sake of agreement. That serves no one's ends and only makes it easier from blizzard's end to ignore the dainty requests you set up for them to.

I will not begrudge an optimist happiness - I am just kind of wondering what you hope to achieve when "nothing" is apparently fine?

I see I might be bordering on trolling - that's not my intention and I don't mean to depress anyone. I do what to give a differing perspective that for some reason the voice of this website is severely lacking re:3.1

Ikeelyoo said:
Yes. My outlook is that you don't know anything until it goes live--- Blizzard doesn't even know anything till it goes live. Even if Blizzard never communicates with us at all, and changes do occur, we'll all be okay and keep twinking. Happily ever after. :)

Edit:

Sorry you got banned btw. D:

Some times, Blizzard doesn't even know what goes live :D

Sockdolager said:
could be jadyn could be ...

the post you got banned for was from a week ago. You have probably posted 30+ times on wow forums since then? Whoever banned you dug through a whole lot of non-bannable stuff before they found something bannable. I have never heard of someone being banned from a random obscure post from a week previous. Your tone in the wow forums is friendly and courteous can't imagine anyone inside of the topics you created re:3.1 reported you other than the forum mod who did it.

you can optimist anything if you want - I won't hold that against you. At some point I am inclined to wave my hand in front of your eyes to make sure they are still open. I must say that with emphatic, outspoken support of "everything" you approach robotic acquiescence of anything for the sake of agreement. That serves no one's ends and only makes it easier from blizzard's end to ignore the dainty requests you set up for them to.

I will not begrudge an optimist happiness - I am just kind of wondering what you hope to achieve when "nothing" is apparently fine?

I see I might be bordering on trolling - that's not my intention and I don't mean to depress anyone. I do what to give a differing perspective that for some reason the voice of this website is severely lacking re:3.1

What's the point then? Why play at all? WoW isn't all that great, and if Blizzard's not trying to improve it, then why bother? Maybe we should just quit now and go play neverwinter nights or something; at least there we have complete control over our own content. Here, I'll humor you with a little irritation:

Personally, I think you need to take a break or something. It's starting to look like you're just taking fun out of trying to convert me to cynicism. Don't bother, I've got it, I'm just not showing it. And it's making you look like an absolute asshole.

Here's what I got out of your posts: take several pieces of circumstantial evidence, drop em in the pot, and mix in about a gallon of suspicion. Viola! You've got "Blizzard is big brother, we should give up". Your points aren't helping any more. Once is good enough, so unless you have something new that isn't a repeat in different words of what you've already said, you can gtfo.

What's your problem anyway? I thought you were pretty cool about things, knowledgable, and helpful? What's helpful here? You think you can just throw anything around since I have a reputation of simply rolling over to things? If I was a Taoist, I wouldn't be bothering with trying to get blizzard's attention at all. In other words, if I wanted to apply your framework of reasoning to your own posts, here's the reaction I'd get: "You're trolling me, nice work, but you can get the fuck out now."

Jadyn said:
What's the point then? Why play at all? WoW isn't all that great, and if Blizzard's not trying to improve it, then why bother? Maybe we should just quit now and go play neverwinter nights or something; at least there we have complete control over our own content. Here, I'll humor you with a little irritation:

Personally, I think you need to take a break or something. It's starting to look like you're just taking fun out of trying to convert me to cynicism. Don't bother, I've got it, I'm just not showing it. And it's making you look like an absolute asshole.

Here's what I got out of your posts: take several pieces of circumstantial evidence, drop em in the pot, and mix in about a gallon of suspicion. Viola! You've got "Blizzard is big brother, we should give up". Your points aren't helping any more. Once is good enough, so unless you have something new that isn't a repeat in different words of what you've already said, you can gtfo.

What's your problem anyway? I thought you were pretty cool about things, knowledgable, and helpful? What's helpful here? You think you can just throw anything around since I have a reputation of simply rolling over to things? If I was a Taoist, I wouldn't be bothering with trying to get blizzard's attention at all. In other words, if I wanted to apply your framework of reasoning to your own posts, here's the reaction I'd get: "You're trolling me, nice work, but you can get the fuck out now."

O_O*popcorn*...

Ikeelyoo said:
O_O*popcorn*...

Lol. Sometimes I wonder how few people know what I do when I stop roleplaying a carebear. ;P

So Sock, what do you think? Does this encourage you, or do you have enough control over your reactions to step back and reflect on what I'm trying to demonstrate?

Users who are viewing this thread