BOSS mount/pet farming

If you are gonna farm Islands, do it as a horde, since you will have access to the vendors.
So far i took advantage only from lootbox vendor, he's available for both fractions. Is there anything good apart from him? (Ofc, heirloom vendors are there too, for that 1000+500 mounts somewhen later)?

You can get loot through bonus rolls, but I’ve not been able to confirm a mount drop yet, only done around 100 bonus rolls since the drop chance change. I need to get back to doing it.

Also, you can check my shaman’s armory in signature if you want a list of obtainable mounts, a few are exploited and no longer obtainable, but I think you will figure out which those are

I see you have Elusive Quickhoof, is that obtainable by a 20 twink? do I need to do BoA quests as pre-requisite since I skipped the whole expansion, thx

I see you have Elusive Quickhoof, is that obtainable by a 20 twink?
Yes
do I need to do BoA quests as pre-requisite since I skipped the whole expansion, thx
No, just get the food you need to feed him from a vendor, take the boat to Zuldazar, run to Volduun and wait for him to spawn, I recommend camping a spot with no mobs around, since they are level 30.

Yes

No, just get the food you need to feed him from a vendor, take the boat to Zuldazar, run to Volduun and wait for him to spawn, I recommend camping a spot with no mobs around, since they are level 30.

I tried to reach the Zandalar, I set the timeline to current (boa), do the intro quest chain, finished the A Nation Divided, talk to the guard and he tells me ship to Zandalar is talk to Grand Admiral Jes-Tereth on the ship, but he doesn't give me any option to take the boat, I did picked quest to Drustvar but haven't done quests there, should I keep doing the whole chains in order for me to reach Zandalar? this turns out more time than I thought... thanks! (or should I do 2 other seems misc quests on Boralus?)

PS, from this page, it seems there's level requirement of 35? then this is no go :(

https://www.wowhead.com/guide/alliance-war-campaign-in-battle-for-azeroth-6678

Last edited:
I tried to reach the Zandalar, I set the timeline to current (boa), do the intro quest chain, finished the A Nation Divided, talk to the guard and he tells me ship to Zandalar is talk to Grand Admiral Jes-Tereth on the ship, but he doesn't give me any option to take the boat, I did picked quest to Drustvar but haven't done quests there, should I keep doing the whole chains in order for me to reach Zandalar? this turns out more time than I thought... thanks! (or should I do 2 other seems misc quests on Boralus?)

PS, from this page, it seems there's level requirement of 35? then this is no go :(

https://www.wowhead.com/guide/alliance-war-campaign-in-battle-for-azeroth-6678

You take the horde boat from Echo Island, even as Ally. Jump off before you reach the docks so that guards don’t kill you.

You take the horde boat from Echo Island, even as Ally. Jump off before you reach the docks so that guards don’t kill you.
nah mate dey actually cool with Ally. You gotta run pretty far up the harbour before you see actual hostile guards. In fact, I routinely stay on the boat until they start to sail away, then jump off right after they clear the channel and about to despawn so I can get to seeker's outpost flight master quicker than with sea turtle :D

nah mate dey actually cool with Ally. You gotta run pretty far up the harbour before you see actual hostile guards. In fact, I routinely stay on the boat until they start to sail away, then jump off right after they clear the channel and about to despawn so I can get to seeker's outpost flight master quicker than with sea turtle :D
Oh damn, didn’t know that, I just knew that the Echo Island guards are cool, I usually just jump off after loading screen and take my Pandaria Fishing Raft.

thanks, I get to the vol'dun using this method, great, now it's the waiting game, I don't know why my rarescanner doesn't have Elusive Quickhoof listed in the area, any other addon will do the alert of it? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread