Born To Survive 2.0 - A reason not to give up

Ok Matleena so you believe the guild and some of its members are bad because of what I did? Yes I did what I did however I did it because we were 13-0 and if u can't kill me then its your own doing. In future maybe people will learn not to role fotm Palas especially when they can't 2v1 a resto sham. U had a disc priest with u also. Get over it and stop with the forum hate. Fotm people like yourself is why bgs are slowly dieing out. I have moved to storms ale from a dead server and joined this guild they are nice friendly people and borò as well as others have made me feel at home. This is a very good guild and I hope it flourishes. That's all I have to say. Thanks.

Ok Matleena so you believe the guild and some of its members are bad because of what I did? Yes I did what I did however I did it because we were 13-0 and if u can't kill me then its your own doing. In future maybe people will learn not to role fotm Palas especially when they can't 2v1 a resto sham. U had a disc priest with u also. Get over it and stop with the forum hate. Fotm people like yourself is why bgs are slowly dieing out. I have moved to storms ale from a dead server and joined this guild they are nice friendly people and borò as well as others have made me feel at home. This is a very good guild and I hope it flourishes. That's all I have to say. Thanks.

It's always ultragay to tryhard 25mins in an arena match but vs disc/prot pala? Not so much ;)

For some reason your guild website dont work and i cannot make the apply. I'm intrested to join your guild let me know if i have to w8 and write an application or since, i think u know me, it's not necessary.

This is the first time I've been on this forum in like 20 years and all I can say is good luck Jack :) xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread