Born To Survive 2.0 - A reason not to give up

hacksaw

Legend
Hello guys, as im sure your all aware of who I am, however if your not, Im Borò from Storm Scale EU (H). Having noticed what this bracket is currently like in terms of direction/skilled players (i know it sounds a bit "WTF NO SKILL AT 70 MEJT", But please hear me out.)

I have decided to try and restart what was "Born To Survive" in the early days of Cataclym.

To give you a bit of history of myself/the guild, I have been playing the game since 4months into WoW was released. i Have been twinking low level characters for as long as i can remember. in the following brackets (19/29/39/49/59/60/70). I havent spent the last 3-4 years mainly playing in the level 70 bracket, i have had the pleasure of leading/co-leading IDDQD (Founded by Rxr - level 70 guild), Blood Cult level 70 guild (what at the time seemed to be a very small and strict guild founded by myself mainly for those interested in PvE), Born To Survive level 70 guild (Founded by myself and Anuj aka Puré) . shortly after the release of Firelands in Cataclysm, I made the move and decided to level up my original 70 twink, and handed the guild over to Sparklystars and headed for 85, where I was rather successful making it into a guild which was competing within the top 100 "PvE" guilds in the world.

Born To Surive for me was definatly one of the guilds I had the most fun being part of for various reasons, however the main one being the people who were in the guild i miss em to this day xxx guys! ;-).

The Basics/Aims

The main aim of the guild is to create an enjoyable atmosphere within the bracket and to give people a reason to start enjoying playing this game at this level again.

Since the lauch of cataclysm, the level 70 bracket has grown massively, along with that saw the rise of many tallented players throughout the last seasons, one of the mains aims is to harvest this tallent and forge it into a very competetive guild while at the same time not to forget why we all play this game - F.U.N!

The guild will try to endure all aspects of the game, from Arena/RBG's to PvE raids, thus creating a guild where everyone can take part!
Once the guild has a healthy number of members a ventrillo will be set up.

To Join!

Joinning at the moment is rather simple however, once the guild starts to grow, a standard must be set in order to maintain a guild with skilled/competetive players. I would like to ask that all players that join the guild WILL/MUST produce a worthy application before joinning. this is simply to filter out the the trolls (note: if you do make an application and use it as a means to troll it will be deleted, so i kindly as you to not waste your time and more importantly mine)

Simply, click the link below, copy the template application into a new topic under the "Guild Applications to be posted here" Part of the forum.
Born To Survive • View forum - Guild Applications to be posted in here!

I know this post will probably get moved from this forums ,but id really appreciate it if the admins could leave it here for a while as this part of the forums is most active!

Best regards,
Borò

P.S. please feel free to contact me on Stormscale Horde if u have any questions, or send us a PM on this twinkinfo site!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like all the aspects we need in this bracket for bringing back the fun. I couldn't agree more with Borò.

I've been awaiting this post for a long time :3

Guild website is in development, Ventrillo will be up shortly. if anyone currently has a guild and is looking for some competetive rbg's pls get in cantact with me, eitther here or ingame @ Stormscale Horde

/Borò x

Who the hell is boro?

Hello, djspringzx aka ninemmglockx,snoopdodgexd,djtazikx,kanyewestx here. if u migrate my 70 Rogue with full brutal bis
(synapse) from defiasbrotherhood alliance to stormscale horde sure ill join :D

This week we've met so many guys from this guild who has no honor at all. I recently fought one team in arena, at 2 minute we downed hunter and this totemboness ran around arena for 20 minutes, kick these faggots from your guild, really!

Users who are viewing this thread