Bored of the whining about 3.10

Noo

OG
Anyone else sick of it? Every 5minutes either people whispering me or QQ'ing in /bg. They whine about the fixes, like it's only happened to them. Argh! Wish people would stfu and move on.

Agree?

as i really like the changes (except exo) there is no need to QQ.

twinks are about gettin the most fun out of a given situation. face the new conditions and adjust if needed. period.

not so much pissed at the end results.

not like i haven't adjusted my twinks to tons of other patches and expansions.

just want things to settle down faster and hunters to get their damn 40 crit scopes taken away >.>

and bliz to stop being lazy (but that one is wishful thinking, and'll never happen)

here in my place, they all say i am too focused on negativity.

yet all i see in wow are people being negative.

seriously, this patch is not as bad as it looks, sure it has a few glitch here and there, but is it really non-functionnal just cause of that ? nope, its all fine to me !

i agree on the QQ.

/agree with Noo, theres also VERY many posts on the forums about 3.1... maybe 20+

agreed. I am guilty of complaining about the patch before it came out, but now that i've actually experienced twink BGs post-patch, i actually kinda like the changes.

a 29 hunter was QQing about it and telling me he'd quit his hunter because of the changes. it was kind of funny.

the changes IMO are good for 19 and 29. for 19s, there are many players that lost 450 profs/boa enchants/exploits, and while that may tarnish some work, it makes the bracket way more balanced. in both brackets, there is more fairness for all players and it is more balanced overall. despite paladins having exorcism at 29, since there are no mounts they are still very kitable on most toons.

39s and 49s are in more of a shitfest with ret paladins IMO.

there are many players that lost 450 profs/boa enchants/exploits, and while that may tarnish some work

I look at it this way:

The only thing left to do on a "completed" twink is to run premades.

So the work that I have to go through, while a little redundant, makes me appreciate my twinks more.

Sure, I'm in the minority. Sure, it's pretty shitty that grandfathered =/= grandfathered.

But, imo, if you love your twink like most people do, leveling another profession isn't going to kill you.

And, lest people forget, going to extravagant lengths and measures to get things for our twinks is something we all signed up for.

1/2 of twinking is doing some godawful amount of ridiculous "work" (there's that word again) to get BiS gear.

And to the people who are too close to leveling I say:

A) YOU WERE NOT PREPARED! lulz ^_^

B) Take this as an opportunity to explore different venues (racials, factions, gear, achievements(<someone has to care about them, right?)) that weren't available when you first made your twink.

tl;dr

Don't worry, be happy, and stop being so goddamn negative

:D

Juke said:
I look at it this way:

The only thing left to do on a "completed" twink is to run premades.

So the work that I have to go through, while a little redundant, makes me appreciate my twinks more.

Sure, I'm in the minority. Sure, it's pretty shitty that grandfathered =/= grandfathered.

But, imo, if you love your twink like most people do, leveling another profession isn't going to kill you.

And, lest people forget, going to extravagant lengths and measures to get things for our twinks is something we all signed up for.

1/2 of twinking is doing some godawful amount of ridiculous "work" (there's that word again) to get BiS gear.

And to the people who are too close to leveling I say:

A) YOU WERE NOT PREPARED! lulz ^_^

B) Take this as an opportunity to explore different venues (racials, factions, gear, achievements(<someone has to care about them, right?)) that weren't available when you first made your twink.

tl;dr

Don't worry, be happy, and stop being so goddamn negative

:D

people being too close to leveling has NOTHING to do with not being prepared, sorry to tell you that...because my twink goes back to pre-bc and i HIGHLY doubt that ANYONE back in those days had a single thought that SOMEDAY they would be leveling professions, that SOMEDAY they would be traveling to lvl 80 zones, and that SOMEDAY they would be doing the stuff we're doing today.

Aside from that, i concur with the "stop the QQing" because its just getting annoying now >.<... The only situation that i believe deserves the QQing is the group arenas. That was a huge part of our twinking competition and i think that we deserve to get it back.

/agree on the too much QQ. I look at it like a presidential primary. We all looked at the issues, made our conclusions and took a stand for what we thought was right. On Patch Day, they come through, and now they’re here. QQing them will get you nothing, save maybe ridiculed here. Embrace the changes, and adapt to the new state of twinking. Or go back to your 60-70-80 leveling toon.

people being too close to leveling has NOTHING to do with not being prepared, sorry to tell you that

Aww, you don't have to apologize.

Anyone who thinks that when they "finish"(BiS/"perfect" etc) their twink in a current setting, that it'll be BiS forever and ever in a game that is constantly changing is kidding themselves.

Therefor it's ideal to finish your twink as close to 18 and 19/20ths as you can to take future hotfixes/patches/changes into account. This gives you an entire level of leeway experience and imo, is a sign of preparation. Of course, given the amount of changes since beta it's conceivable that you'd need to reroll at least a couple times to keep up with everything even if you followed this but still less than the guy who runs up to 19.95 everytime he twinks.

Some people don't do this and that's alright.. just don't whine when a huge content patch comes along, changes a large portion of gear you don't have to be pretty damn good and you have 5% of a level to 20.

...is all I'm sayin'

The only negativity I see from this that gives me reason to QQ over it comes from the great amount of monetary loss that I would have to amass over the changes with librams, leg patches etc. As I didn't have entirely all the time that most people had to play WoW, I had to make a decision, either raiding on my main and progressing far into BT back in BC, or playing my twinks all the time. I chose my twinks because I found far more interest in researching and collecting gear and other viable positive augmentations for them.

That being said, it does agitate me to some degree that I spent copious amounts of time that I really only had to spend on one thing or the other, and spending it on something that almost seems like it amounts to nothing now, is annoying. If Blizztard was willing to offer some sort of compensation in this sense that would seem reasonable to me. My list of twinks is quite large and I have multiple gear sets for almost all of them including leg patches and libram enchants for most. I have been twinking since pre-bc, it was around the summer of '05 when I started, because of this, I've had to go through a variable plethora of changes to be sure. I accepted the changes when they first introduced all these leg patches and I reciprocated thusly my twinks' gear in response to that addition. Even so, because of the amount of twinks I had, I wasn't even quite finished with re-doing all of their gear just because of the volume of time and gold that it took, but now it seems even what was done was in vane.

What I don't understand is if they hadn't intended for them to be used on twinks in the first place, why did they make them available for nigh over 2 years for the leg patches, and since the beginning of WoW for libram enchants? Oh well, I suppose I still have ret to look forward to in the 49 bracket until that gets nerfed.

Maerduk said:
The only negativity I see from this that gives me reason to QQ over it comes from the great amount of monetary loss that I would have to amass over the changes with librams, leg patches etc. As I didn't have entirely all the time that most people had to play WoW, I had to make a decision, either raiding on my main and progressing far into BT back in BC, or playing my twinks all the time. I chose my twinks because I found far more interest in researching and collecting gear and other viable positive augmentations for them. That being said, it does agitate me to some degree that I spent copious amounts of time that I really only had to spend on one thing or the other, and spending it on something that almost seems like it amounts to nothing now, is annoying. If Blizztard was willing to offer some sort of compensation in this sense that would seem reasonable to me. My list of twinks is quite large and I have multiple gear sets for almost all of them including leg patches and libram enchants for all. I have been twinking since pre-bc, around the summer of '05 was when I started. Because of this, I've had to go through a variable plethora of changes to be sure, but I accepted the changes when they first introduced all these leg patches and I reciprocated thusly my twinks' gear in response to that addition. Even so, because of the amount of twinks I had, I wasn't even quite finished with re-doing all of their gear just because of the volume of time and gold that it took, but now it seems even what was done was in vane. What I don't understand is if they hadn't intended for them to be used on twinks in the first place, why did they make them available for nigh over 2 years for the leg patches, and since the beginning of WoW for libram enchants? Oh well, I suppose I still have ret to look forward to in the 49 bracket until that gets nerfed.

Wall of Text crits Ramune for 900000 Dmg

Ramune Dies

btw Arturianknight, using netlimiter isn't a hack, it just limits your incoming internet connection, essentially creating lag.

Users who are viewing this thread