Bored , 19 shaman various sets.

Well, been bored lately and I have decided to make a 19 shaman, I've no experience with 19s at all, and I made two gear sets, Before I link them I am aware the badge shoulders are probably better then the wintergrasp shard shoulders but I am not going to farm more badges. The sets i've been looking into are comprised of boa gear I already have.

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner My main healing/whatever spec. Anything that could be better apart from the aforementioned BoA shoulders?

Gunna get 225 skinning and herbalism as I feel they offer the most benefit, However if someone has a convincing arguement as to why 7 stamina from mining is better then 9 crit rating, I may be persuaded.

How does this look for a melee set? chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

I basically plan to get this for running around rotating flame shock and earth shock when i'm bored. Do you think the 6 spellpower and 10 intellect from the last two peices from the of the fang set would be better then the stat boots from using blacked defias chest and deviate scale belt instead of the fang top/belt?

Again, no experience in the bracket so, classes to look out for? tips/tricks for a new 19? suggestions, ect ect?

Thanks,

Edit: I would also like to know if anyone thinks that making an "of fiery wrath" set would be worth the time for lols. Just go around flame shocking and utalizing flame tongue wep?

:)

A year back i made a Shaman, Had the following gear.

[Green Tinted Goggles] - +8 Spell Power

[Scout's Medallion]

[Reinforced Woolen Shoulders] - +[Power of the Scourge]

[Watcher's Cape] of Fiery Wrath - +70 Armor

[Inferno Robe] - +6 Stats

[Buccaneer's Bracers] of Fiery Wrath - +13 Spell power

[Shimmering Gloves] of Fiery Wrath of Fiery Wrath - +20 Fire Power

[Shimmering Sash] of Fiery Wrath

[Shimmering Trousers] of Fiery Wrath - +35 Spellpower and +20 Stam

[Woolen Boots] - +7 Stamina

[Advisor's Ring]

[Bronze Band of Force]

[Insignia of the Horde]

[Arena Grand Master]

[Hook Dagger] of Fiery Wrath - +30 Spell Power

[Lupine Buckler] of Fiery Wrath - +7 Stamina

Yeah i was pretty much rape back then. Flametongue Ftw.

And i made sure i always had [Minor Wizard Oil] and [Elixir of Firepower]

Was around +224 Firepower with like 1k hp and 1k mana

:D quoted......

Im my oppinon it seems pretty good exept the chest on the Main/healing specc i whoude maby prefer use treebark jacket or defias armor

Fìalotta said:
Im my oppinon it seems pretty good exept the chest on the Main/healing specc i whoude maby prefer use treebark jacket or defias armor

Thank you for the imput.

hmm I dunno why you're using mindthrust bracers, unless you want that much extra int, I'd personally go [item=14148]Crystalline Cuffs[/item] with Enchant Bracer - Healing Power - Spell - World of Warcraft on them and then serpent's gloves with +16 spell power. That's just what I'd go with though, if you prefer the other then go with it. chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner something along the lines of this, and the BoA mace also adds another 20 spell power so you'd be sitting at +132 spell power which would be nice.

Maerduk said:
hmm I dunno why you're using mindthrust bracers, unless you want that much extra int, I'd personally go [item=14148]Crystalline Cuffs[/item] with Enchant Bracer - Healing Power - Spell - World of Warcraft on them and then serpent's gloves with +16 spell power. That's just what I'd go with though, if you prefer the other then go with it. chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner something along the lines of this, and the BoA mace also adds another 20 spell power so you'd be sitting at +132 spell power which would be nice.

Thank you, Like I said I don't have experience in this bracket and I was wondering, if 1.3k mana will be enough? From my experience with shamans in higher brackets shamans are pretty inefficient but in turn don't need as much spellpower. Does this not hold true in 19s?

And on the subject of my funsies melee set, Anybody know if the set bonus (6 spellpower 10 int) are worth taking the inferior belt/chest? As opposed to going blackened defias chest and deviate scale belt?

Thanks.

I think people dont know as combat shamans are rare because they dont have any moves associated with increasing your white hits. Stacking sp seems to be the best option if you want dmge.

Although id take the fang peices, being hit capped is very useful.

I can only tell you from the view of a warrior though. :S

Users who are viewing this thread