F2P Bop's Guide to F2P Arena's

Hey Bop, good read from what I can, but do you mind taking the wall of text out of the scrolling text box impossible to scroll all the way down the page and side scroll the text, hope you understand my request and sorry if its too much trouble would just be easier to read.

Have a good one!

Hey there Neon, I'm guessing you are talking about the

Pros - Cons - Compliments - Counters ?

If so, I consider all of that data necessary, it's just not yet all entered. The process of filling all of that out is a huge time sync, and really something that I would have used in a TI Blog Post. I'm working on filling it all out, but it's a tedious process.

Sorry that it slowed down your read. I promise the data will be worthwhile once it is all filled in.

Bop, about the Arena Addons, i think OmniBar does a far better job than Interrupt bar.

Since directly after your opponent uses a cc ability(the ones with cd) it will appear. So you don't have work to do with it to make it display things you want and what not.

Bop, about the Arena Addons, i think OmniBar does a far better job than Interrupt bar.

Since directly after your opponent uses a cc ability(the ones with cd) it will appear. So you don't have work to do with it to make it display things you want and what not.

You can make Interrupt Bar 2 display any cooldown that you want, regardless of whether or not it is CC or not.

It's kind of like the old Juked, which required much more maintenance and customization.

best f2p class?

There isn't really a "best" one.

It's playstyle driven, and partially based on whether or not you plan to be playing with other players.

For example, Arms Warriors are insanely strong, but they rely on someone healing them.

There isn't really a hybrid-king class right now. Every class has a spec that is strong. In fact, almost every spec in the bracket is strong right now (with a few exceptions like Fire Mages, Shadow Priests).

Users who are viewing this thread