Boostz new movie

Ishh said:
I think outofspace is from Europe, I'd happily duel him on the PTR. There is no way a warrior can win the duel if both players are equally skilled. The warrior needs to play perfect to have a chance, while the rogue can make tons of mistakes and still get out on top.

hes on the us stormstrike battlegroup iirc

also, warrior needs great latency to do anything. most of the time i lost rogues because they'd joust me with sprint up and my abilities wouldnt go off

haha thanks. i made it after i was leveling my warrior (currently 74) the other day, and i saw some 70 dk and figured "i really hate death knights, so ill gank this little f***er"

what does he do? SPAMS CHAINS OF ICE ON ME AND I CANT MOVE

EVER

Powerglove said:
haha thanks. i made it after i was leveling my warrior (currently 74) the other day, and i saw some 70 dk and figured "i really hate death knights, so ill gank this little f***er"

what does he do? SPAMS CHAINS OF ICE ON ME AND I CANT MOVE

EVER

yeah spamming icy touch and chains of ice at 80 is pretty hard too.

correction what's the addon hes using to show the casts his target and others targetting him.

Ajiito said:
whats the addon he has for the name bars above the player?

Aloft. And the one that shows the castbars of his target/focus is Quartz. If you meant the addon that shows the cooldowns of the enemy's abilities then it's Afflicted.

Users who are viewing this thread