BON officer wake up plz

people want to join but nobody can get gears from the bank or invite to guild. Someone can wake up here ?

yetswow said:
people want to join but nobody can get gears from the bank or invite to guild. Someone can wake up here ?

I am going to get more active on my 10 in BON but I cannot invite. I will start working on getting promoted so that I can help out this cause. I am aware that there are alot of people that want to join but can't find anyone on. Half of those people don't even join carnage (some of the 10s play their mains -.-), despite the countless reminders by Jafizz. If people are complaining that they can't find anyone on in the guild, then that's because they aren't paying attention. Most of the time the officers (and others) are on their mains or other toons. They are always in the chat,"carnage" too. They should be online around noon.

yetswow said:

I'm adding time right now. Like I said multiple time, please join Carnage channel (/join carnage) to see if anyone from BoN is on their mains, Also, we're a LOT more active after 5-6 P.m Server time

bankbeauty said:
I'm adding time right now. Like I said multiple time, please join Carnage channel (/join carnage) to see if anyone from BoN is on their mains, Also, we're a LOT more active after 5-6 P.m Server time

only 4 people from the guild can invite thats the real prob and your not the only officer

4 people went to join this week end but nobody was online

lol bon did u come backl?

Well incase you didn't know, BON Beats on 19s

oh boy, i forgot your mag cant invite can he?? your fault for lvling your pally :) newho you know i been outta town for a few days. ill be back on tomorrow night!!! ill promote/change guild control settings a bit

jafizz said:
oh boy, i forgot your mag cant invite can he?? your fault for lvling your pally :) newho you know i been outta town for a few days. ill be back on tomorrow night!!! ill promote/change guild control settings a bit

Im outta town too, so I wont be on for a few days also. Btw, South Carolina weather is supposed to be warm, is it not? STUPID CRAPPY COLDNESS!!! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread