BoE's Questions

Magrain

Veteran
So i have been farming in Drustvar for a week now. Heard the BOEs there socket. Been killing alot of Fallhaven Pigs, they drop BoEs frequently. However i want to ask this question, do they drop Cloth BoEs? I killed many of them and so far they dropped all kinds of gear/weapons except cloths. I even opened WoWhead and checked, but they dont have any kinds of cloth in thier loot table. So is there like an exclusive mobs cloth users farm BoEs from? Is farming BoEs reliable anymore?
Before you ask, no i cant use the Auction House, due to restrictions.

why do you want to farm cloth pieces on your 20 ? the equip you get will be lvl 14? TBC equip is way better

why do you want to farm cloth pieces on your 20 ? the equip you get will be lvl 14? TBC equip is way better
Drustvar and Nazmir, by virtue of have a level 25 floor, drop req 19/ilvl 28 gear for 20s.

do they drop Cloth BoEs?
I was gonna say yes, but now that I think about it, Im not 100% positive I've ever looted cloth out there. You might need to go to nazmir and farm trolls.

Drustvar and Nazmir, by virtue of have a level 25 floor, drop req 19/ilvl 28 gear for 20s.

I was gonna say yes, but now that I think about it, Im not 100% positive I've ever looted cloth out there. You might need to go to nazmir and farm trolls.
Damn it, thought rolling Alliance would ease things lmao. Woe is me for betraying my faction.
(Edit: Did some research on Wowhead, seems like all of Drustvar mobs dont drop any Cloth related or caster related gear(Not counting Wands). Dunno if WOWhead is a reliable source but ehh)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread