BoA's through DMF

Has anyone tried on their f2p yet? I haven't been on since the patch so i dont even know how they work. If you can get em how much time does it take?

DMF starts sunday, lasts till friday. If it's like the ptr we will be able to get somewhere around 180 ish in one week. That's one boa MAYBE more, or one mount/pet or something. You can pick up a prof to become available for that prof quest, so be prepared to juggle a second proffesion around if you really want a mount

The daily system is quite limiting... whether thats good or bad is another story ;p

BoAs should be pretty easy to get.. one per week will be more than easy if things stay as they were on the ptr.

Though mounts and pets take way more time... its gna take some months to catch em all

So a smart idea would to be to get mounts on ya twinks and go for BoA's on the mains?

I'll be getting my robe through the first week of DMF since it's the only piece I'm going for available.

It is a bit bothersome that there are no PVP BOAs in there, but this is Blizzard so it really isn't surprising.

The mounts are kind of lame compared to the glory that is the troll raptor.

so which BOAs exactly are obtainable through DMF? only the justice point ones? are *all* of the justice point ones obtainable? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread