BOAs from p2p > trial acc

This is not possible. Doing this would require paying off some Blizzard GM. Currently, you can't even trade BoA's between two characters on the same trail acct as trail accounts don't have access to mail.

The only way to get a piece of BoA Gear on a Trial account is to make the 2,175 honor and go buy it (If you have control) IN wintergrasp sadly..... i tried yesterday making a Druid on Aerie Peak. Asked for my Chest and they said they could not. Surprisingly i see some people having success. Maybe wording your Ticket differently would work.

Arinatintin said:
The only way to get a piece of BoA Gear on a Trial account is to make the 2,175 honor and go buy it (If you have control) IN wintergrasp sadly.

Er, no.

There is no way for a trial to get to Wintergrasp, as it's not part of vanilla or TBC (Starter Edition), and there are vendors for all the heirlooms in Orgrimmar and Stormwind anyway.

People, this is not twinkbulls***.com. Get your facts straight instead of just pulling vague ideas out your a**.

You CAN access the mail box, just no-one can send you stuff besides GMs (so no sending BoAs to the trial on your bnet account yourself).

You CAN buy all the heirlooms as an F2P, from 2 seperate vendors (one for PvE, one for PvP) in the faction capitals, you only need honor to do this, because those vendors also trade JP for honor and vice-versa.

Yasueh said:
People, this is not twinkbulls***.com. Get your facts straight instead of just pulling vague ideas out your a**.

You CAN access the mail box, just no-one can send you stuff besides GMs (so no sending BoAs to the trial on your bnet account yourself).

actually, what you are doing is exactly pulling vague ideas out your a**.

you can't access the mail box, period. i have received a mail from "the postmaster" when the random satchel i was supposed to receive wasn't placed into my bag (cuz it was full).

so i have this mail icon beside my small map and it says i have mail, yet, when i open mailbox all i see is the red text stating that i can't use mail service as F2P.

so no mails for F2P chars, the only thing that a GM can give you a BoA is to either put that BoA into your bag or equip you with that BoA, sure he can also mail you the BoA but you won't be able to open that mail!!!

Robertx jenkins said:
Wintergrasp sells both pvp and pve. the ones in sw and org only sell pvp.

ummm noo... if you're horde go to upper garrosh hold theres pve and if you're alliance the place in old town and in the room directly infront of you theres justice heirlooms...\

(srry i've only played alli once and its my f2p twink rofl)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^

It can be done according to this GM anyway:

WoWScrnShot_072711_125620.jpg

If you can't read it, it says:

Good morning,

It may be possible to provide a one time transfer of these heirloom items to your WOW1 account for you. however, we need to know which character has the heirlooms as well as the heirlooms.

Keep in mind that you may not be able to retrieve these items until after the account is upgraded.

Best Regards

Keri L

Game Master Vergukaz

glancealot said:
actually, what you are doing is exactly pulling vague ideas out your a**.

you can't access the mail box, period. i have received a mail from "the postmaster" when the random satchel i was supposed to receive wasn't placed into my bag (cuz it was full).

so i have this mail icon beside my small map and it says i have mail, yet, when i open mailbox all i see is the red text stating that i can't use mail service as F2P.

so no mails for F2P chars, the only thing that a GM can give you a BoA is to either put that BoA into your bag or equip you with that BoA, sure he can also mail you the BoA but you won't be able to open that mail!!!

Glancealot, you don't have a clue what you're talking about so just shut up and stop making people dumber by spreading dumb ideas.

I have taken items out of the mail that were sent to me by a GM, so what I'm saying is based on facts.

Achmed said:
Keep in mind that you may not be able to retrieve these items until after the account is upgraded.

- What are those bold words say to you? Just asking.

-- But if people here say it can be done, then we found the meaning of that "you may not"

I noticed that, and it seems to be a warning to the player stating exactly that - that it might not be possible to get the items out if he sends them over. But in any given case, he can just give the player the items in the inventory. Problem solved.

I was thinking that it meant that you would not be able to get the items back to your p2p account after you sent them to your f2p account, but not for sure

Adgèrt said:
It may be possible to provide a one time transfer of these heirloom items to your WOW1 account for you. however, we need to know which character has the heirlooms as well as the heirlooms.

This would be a problem for me in 2 ways. 1, I have 4 20s now. Unless the mail works differently now and your characters share mail when it comes to BoAs. My other ones could be left gearless. 2, I have all my heirlooms on all my 19s, 6 of them, not just 1.

Blizzard should just let F2P receive mail and get realm to realm mail working.

Yasueh said:
Glancealot, you don't have a clue what you're talking about so just shut up and stop making people dumber by spreading dumb ideas.

I have taken items out of the mail that were sent to me by a GM, so what I'm saying is based on facts.

pwnd lol

"Oh hey European guys, come play on a US server and support our bracket. Hang on while we all transfer our BoAs off our main accounts while you have to farm them, cos you can't transfer off your EU accounts."

That's asking for an 'F you and your bracket' from a lot of players.

yougotcriton said:
This right here is the issue with your argument. F2P accounts don't have access to the mailbox

GM's can and will come to you to just trade something aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread