BoA's can be transmogrified!!!!!!!!

Missboom

Legend
"Posted by Daxxarri

That's still under discussion at the moment. Right now, Legendary weapons and Heirlooms probably won't be eligible, while some Bind on Account items probably will be eligible. It's not set in stone yet though.

I'd like to provide an update on this statement I made. It turns out that Heirlooms will be eligible targets for Transmogrification.

Also, and this applies to all Transmogrified items, trading, mailing, auctioning or depositing an item in a guild bank will remove the Transmogrified art, returning the item in question to its original artwork.

So, while you won't have to stare at the same old Heirlooms the whole time you're leveling, you won't be able to send a set of Heirlooms that have been Transmogrified with tier 13 art to your level 10 alt."

Finally we won't look like clones of each other and people with fishing hats get the look of the hat with stats of boa helm.

edit: actually only clothies can mog the hat, woops

Given WoW's lazy Loot system (it isn't like they couldn't fine-tune it more, e.g. MS>OS), this is bound to lead to even more LFD misery.

god, to be honest i think this whole idea is just stupid.

Mnkey said:
Where the hell have you been?

i cant tell if youre referring to me being late on reporting this. if thats the case, then whatever, i didnt see it anywhere on this forum.

if youre talking about me being on elune, i dont really play anymore because i took a looong break from twinking and now just leveling alts.

All those flaming the OP: Why?

It was originally said that heirlooms would NOT be elligible for transmogrification. Perhaps you missed that?

OP is simply sharing the news that this statement was recently retracted and heirlooms WILL now be elligible. Seems like a fine post to me.

Skanktmonius said:
All those flaming the OP: Why?

It was originally said that heirlooms would NOT be elligible for transmogrification. Perhaps you missed that?

OP is simply sharing the news that this statement was recently retracted and heirlooms WILL now be elligible. Seems like a fine post to me.

Exactly. I'm happy to spend some time getting my twinks to look good, instead of sporting 1977 clownmobile fashions. Nothing says deadly battlemaster like a big red honk nose, eh? BoAs were going to stand in the way of that, but no longer!

why would you pay attention to how your character looks like? it's all about dem stats, ofcourse it's nice and all but people are overreacting

Plsdontkillme said:
why would you pay attention to how your character looks like? it's all about dem stats, ofcourse it's nice and all but people are overreacting

I don't know, maybe because people play a game for fun?

Nakedplumber said:
I heard items need to have stats, also you need to be able to use them

oh, right. forgot about the stats part. i guess they wouldn't let a toon mog a boa into something from a higher level just because it's boe...this is ruining it for me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread