BoA shoulder enchant (bug)

Zeefa

OG
So i just heard from a friend that Greater Inscription of the Gladiator (cant link isn't on wowhead yet) can be placed on BoA shoulders in 3.08.

So i tested it out and it does work and can be sent to twinks :D

The inscription is sold by Master Sergeant Biggins the Officer accessories quartermaster in SW and Brave stonehide in ORG for 10k honor and increases stam by 30 and resil by 15.

Chances are it wont last long but could be fun to play with while it lasts.

Havnt got a SS atm i forgot to take one when i did it and cant go online right now.

but it defiantly worked and stayed on them after mailing.

boaenchantfn3.png

Confirmed. :)

Do everyone a favor and don't post this on the index page. I'm seeing a quick fix for this one and if we keep it down low it could last a while.

Vircy said:
Do everyone a favor and don't post this on the index page. I'm seeing a quick fix for this one and if we keep it down low it could last a while.

It doesn't work that way, everyone deserves to know about it so everyone has a chance to get it if they want to.

As much as I like breaking (via others discoveries) the story. I think I will let this one ride. I think I've made enough noise for the month already yesterday.

Ishh said:
It doesn't work that way, everyone deserves to know about it so everyone has a chance to get it if they want to.
There are better ways of spreading the news than posting on a public forum that I'm sure Blizzard monitors. It would be better to spread the news via guild chat, guild forums, and battleground threads where they are less likely to check.

Vircy said:
There are better ways of spreading the news than posting on a public forum that I'm sure Blizzard monitors. It would be better to spread the news via guild chat, guild forums, and battleground threads where they are less likely to check.

I disagree. Then again, I actually want Blizzard to fix this, it'll get fixed anyhow and twinks with this enchant will get grandfathered once again. It's getting a bit tiresome.

Conrose said:
Going to have to farm my badges big time >.<

Thankfully, I already have the honor.

Dood. If I could like mail badges I would.

I have so many, I have all the heirloom items possible. -_-

Ishh said:
it'll get fixed anyhow and twinks with this enchant will get grandfathered once again. It's getting a bit tiresome.

Exactly, what is wrong with people... I'm sure they'll have the "OH IT'S FAIR EVERYONE HAD THE CHANCE TO GET THIS" attitude once (if, which it probably will) it is grandfathered.

i doubt this wil be grandfathered...its clearly a glitch

ppl could get aldor/scryer enchants when BC came out (legally) but they still get removed the same as the legal ones

Tetox said:
i doubt this wil be grandfathered...its clearly a glitch

ppl could get aldor/scryer enchants when BC came out (legally) but they still get removed the same as the legal ones

tbh I don't know why this would be considered a glitch.

The aldor, scryer, and zandalar enchants (and the argent dawn +resist ones from way back) were reputation-based. None of them were allowed to be given to twinks.

The common thread seems to be that reputation-based benefits should not be transferrable.

Ishh said:
I disagree. Then again, I actually want Blizzard to fix this, it'll get fixed anyhow and twinks with this enchant will get grandfathered once again. It's getting a bit tiresome.

It's all about keeping up with the twinking evolution. ;)

Warbay said:
It's all about keeping up with the twinking evolution. ;)

I'm keeping up, that's not the problem for me. New twinks won't be able to keep up with us, that's the problem as I see it.

Ishh said:
I'm keeping up, that's not the problem for me. New twinks won't be able to keep up with us, that's the problem as I see it.

Stop killing the thread :S

Users who are viewing this thread