BoA Mount & Necks

its a chopper with an npc in the driver seat. u still control it. just stop stating things as facts if u dont have a clue.

Why is everyone on this forum such an asshole when it comes to discussing things?

Have you personally tested the mount? Does it work like you say it does? If I'm wrong I'll happily admit it, but you have to do more than just say 'nyah, you're wrong because I say so, nyah!'

Not trying to mislead anyone, was just reading the stupid blog and relaying my interpretation of it.

My bad.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_020815_092259.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_020815_092259.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 121
I would assume enchants will stay on the loom no matter which character you equip it on like live.

Mog will probably be removed if used on separate character etc.

If they decide to model enchanting like they did mogs (use on separate character it disappears) I would be gravely disappointed and it would make running multiple sets or multiple twinks even more difficult.

On a separate note, with this new loom mount I feel as if the signature fun of 10-19s will be if nothing else diminished. Not having mounts has always had an abstract effect on the tatics of this bracket, amounting to a wholly unique experience.

Imo these mounts will be an interesting breath of fresh air (as well as having the effect of cooling the rage of running around in AB) but I would like to just keep in mind the possibility that these mounts for one could deconstruct a signature part of such an interesting bracket. Just my opinion, time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to see heirloom necks being introduced; looking very strong compared to current BiS necks.

But I'm really dreading seeing mounts in 19 WSG...
Sacrilege!

I think it would be hilarious that since the ride is chauffeured, you just give directions to the driver and he takes over control, making it more like a FP for ground. So you click on driver NPC, and he says "Good day sir, where would you like to go today?", and then he gives you the option of traveling to a few nearby Points of Interest (also making it of no use in BGs).

I think it would be hilarious that since the ride is chauffeured, you just give directions to the driver and he takes over control, making it more like a FP for ground. So you click on driver NPC, and he says "Good day sir, where would you like to go today?", and then he gives you the option of traveling to a few nearby Points of Interest (also making it of no use in BGs).

Thank god you dont work for Blizz. lol.

Wait... you don't, right?

http://blizzardwatch.com/2015/02/04/patch-6-1-ptr-update-mounts-and-and-photo-bombs/

The Chauffeured Chopper (pictured above) is now functional on the PTR! When you collect 35 heirlooms for the Heirloom Hoarder achievement, you’ll receive this mount in the mail. The mount is limited to 160% speed and can be used by any character at any level, no mount training required. You do sit in the passenger seat, but it controls just like a regular mount (though I think it would be a funny to have a “Take me for a ride, Mr. Chauffeur!” button on there somewhere).

Users who are viewing this thread