BoA cloak glitch?

I can’t click the link. But I’m assuming it’s heirlooms which seem to be ilvl 58 on lvl 20’s.
Just saw a Warrior with 4.5k health in the bg, with these unscaled looms for cloak and trinkets....
Hopefully Blizz gets cracking with the fixes, or it’s going to be a $hitshow.

I can’t click the link. But I’m assuming it’s heirlooms which seem to be ilvl 58 on lvl 20’s.
Just saw a Warrior with 4.5k health in the bg, with these unscaled looms for cloak and trinkets....
Hopefully Blizz gets cracking with the fixes, or it’s going to be a $hitshow.

Yeah you just buy it from the vendor and mail the heirloom to the toon. Stays Ilvl 58 instead of scaling down.

I agree, the fun of azerite and legion 49 weps has passed for me. Now I feel locked to one toon, alts are history unless these get fixed.

People keep finding interesting ways to break the game lol. First HoA with Azerite gear and now the next crazy step is ilvl58 looms on a lowbie. Gotta love the community for finding these broken things as replacement so fast. But blizz will prob fix them in the upcoming days... maby weeks? They been kinda on the slow side on fixing the high end gear on lowbies.
[doublepost=1603966625,1603966378][/doublepost]
Yeah you just buy it from the vendor and mail the heirloom to the toon. Stays Ilvl 58 instead of scaling down.

I agree, the fun of azerite and legion 49 weps has passed for me. Now I feel locked to one toon, alts are history unless these get fixed.

I can agree on that they should nerf it at some point, prefferibbly pretty fast. Like the WoD 44 items and 50legion gear i can understand not getting a nerf fast or being nerfed at all completeley since you put in alot of time and effort for these items. But the 58 looms? minimal effort max power in return is indeed a bit ridiculous to be around for longer period.

People keep finding interesting ways to break the game lol. First HoA with Azerite gear and now the next crazy step is ilvl58 looms on a lowbie. Gotta love the community for finding these broken things as replacement so fast. But blizz will prob fix them in the upcoming days... maby weeks? They been kinda on the slow side on fixing the high end gear on lowbies.
[doublepost=1603966625,1603966378][/doublepost]

I can agree on that they should nerf it at some point, prefferibbly pretty fast. Like the WoD 44 items and 50legion gear i can understand not getting a nerf fast or being nerfed at all completeley since you put in alot of time and effort for these items. But the 58 looms? minimal effort max power in return is indeed a bit ridiculous to be around for longer period.

It's more about the gf'd gear.

The fact that so many incredibly strong, now unobtainable items are still active makes the possibility to create a competitive twink today almost impossible.

Quite happy for them to leave the legion gear, 44ilvl rings, neck and offhand items, as well as the 58ilvl cloak to be honest as you can still aquire them. Sure it squashes creativity in terms of gearing but at least you can make alts.

Those with 63/64 azerite gear and 49ilvl legion weapons have a huge advantage with almost 500-700 more hp and 50-80 more mainstat, as well as huge weapon damage advantage for melee/hunters. Its just not possible to craft a toon like that with the current gear availability.

Quite happy for them to leave the legion gear, 44ilvl rings, neck and offhand items, as well as the 58ilvl cloak to be honest as you can still aquire them.

That ilvl49 artifact weapon is a game changer frankly .. Not many gotten it.. Those who has it is now flying under the radar.. Understandably they don't want to be targeted :D:D:D

That ilvl49 artifact weapon is a game changer frankly .. Not many gotten it.. Those who has it is now flying under the radar.. Understandably they don't want to be targeted :D:D:D

So fucking reported man. On a real note, legion/BC sockets are more than sufficient w epic relics. Quit bitching yall
[doublepost=1603976965,1603976919][/doublepost]
Is this allready fixed?

Appears to be, yes.

I dont feel like combining posts if someone wants to for me <3

edit: upped your game I see.

So fucking reported man. On a real note, legion/BC sockets are more than sufficient w epic relics. Quit bitching yall

Legion/BC socket gear can make a cool twink, don't get me wrong. It's kinda like the old 60 bracket which I was a big fan of. But you can't seriously say they have any chance of scratching a fully GF'd azerite/legion wep twink...

I have one myself and it's no contest really.
[doublepost=1603979705,1603979349][/doublepost]And I guess this is where the 'twink concept' splits in two for me.

The idea of becoming the strongest possible character you can at a certain level, using clever mechanics and loopholes is great, that's why we do what we do.

But it hits a wall for me in this case. Never before have so many slots, with such incredibly good stats been GF'd . The odd ring, trinket or item that becomes BIS and GF'd has never turned me away from creating a new twink - this time it's different

Saw a Hunter last night with over 5k health + ilvl 58 loom rifle.....
I have to be honest, I don’t know how anyone can find that fun....
Why is Blizz taking so long to sort this stuff out....
It’s got so much potential to be an amazing X-Pac but some stuff that’s going on is just dumb.

It’s got so much potential to be an amazing X-Pac but some stuff that’s going on is just dumb.
Pretty sure anything less than end game is low on their priority list.

Because MOAR is messed up than a normal XPac. With WotLK/Cata/Panda/etc, there were only a few items that got missed. SL has/had literally dozens if not hundreds (overall) of weird shit due to the squish.
[doublepost=1604111968,1604111555][/doublepost]Also, everyone saying this or that is GF'd when we're only weeks into Pre-Patch are crazy. It'll take AT LEAST a month after the Expansion actually drops for Blizz to get everything all fixed/nerfed/patched. Have fun while we can with overly OP gear, then once it's all normalized we'll do like we always do, find even more ways to become as OP as we can. Such is the Twink treadmill.

wait did it work for the other looms as well? when I tried it they scaled. Dang guess I was too slow to try the other looms, don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. I see heirlooms getting fixed fairly fast tho lol.

Sorry, my bad, loom rifle only scales to 45.
Hunter had almost 5.2k health.
upload_2020-10-31_12-42-34.png

Pushing out just under 500dps.......
Armory indicates ave ilvl 45, with 240 Ag, 50 Mast & 33 Crit......
Literally 100 Ag more than Hawk.....:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread