BoA Calculator.

BoA Calculator

Just thought I would share this site.

Edit by Kore: Site no longer exists so thread un-stickied. You can find the stats of any BoA item for any level through wowhead. Go to the page of the BoA you wish to view, then adjust the slider beneath the screenshot of the tooltip till it matches the level you want.

Amazing site, worth the sticky.

Thanks.

Feaire said:
Nice site :)

Or to get the stats and links in-game for any level, you could use this addon:

HeirloomStats - Addons - Curse

or copy the wohead link, and change the final number in the string to the desired level. For example:

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cffe5cc80\124Hitem:42943:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Bloodied Arcanite Reaper]\124h\124r");

Is the original code. Change it to:

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cffe5cc80\124Hitem:42943:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:19\124h[Bloodied Arcanite Reaper]\124h\124r");

for the stats at 19.

It looks like that this site hasn't been updated completely to all of 3.2's changes: the resilience numbers are not accurate @ 19. Granted, you can't stack enough resi to make a difference @ 19 anyways... (Think max resi you can gear for @ 19 is around 38).

Otherwise, a great site to see the gear stats.

Very usefull site, thx :)

Free Credit Report

I reccomend you take this credit report because it MAY save your life. I just took the report and I found a whole bunch of errors that I would have regreted IMMENSELY. I am trying to save everyone and tell everyone about this credit report service because I am so happy I took the report.

http://cpa.ly/zn

Credit Report Link

If you have any questions just hit the PM box and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible

Users who are viewing this thread