BM hunter. gearing question

Paah

how geared should I be to run the iron docks?

I am using BM for now because I dont know the other specs lol!

While getting professions up I am queueing but the queue takes too long. how geared would you say I would need to be to get a clear solo?

if you are full ilvl61, you ahould be able to solo it (i did it with survival). only pain is the second boss(es), where you have to manage aggro on 3 mobs, but talenting into misdirection and using it on cd helped a lot.

I’d suggest like stickyo that ilvl 61 should be sufficient for u to solo Docks.

A Ferocity Pet I find helps ease the pain with the high amount of Leech u get - plus with talent it’s like 15%.

Don’t forget u got FD, so in Docks just mount and run to the boss then FD, and u can simply take on the boss. Very easy to skip trash as Hunter.

Also as mentioned above, Surv hits harder and faster so give Surv a try if BM is still hard at ilvl 61.

Enjoy the Hunter journey :ez:

Also, you can run straight to the first boss, running past all the mobs, feign death (precious bloodthorn loop also works) to drop aggro on all those mobs, kill the boss, loot, run out of the dungeon, reset the instance and do it again. Takes just a minute or two, start to finish, and you can do that until you have warforged rings and chest (savage gladiator chain is BiS for chestpiece, but having an ilvl 87 chestpiece doesn’t hurt when you start that grind) and, depending on your luck, that should be pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread