Blizzcon/Cataclysm Info @ 19

Wow...

Why just Worgen rogues?

Everyone in the 19 bracket will be Worgen, if they're doing arenas. I'm not looking forward to fighting warriors, shamans, rogues, paladins or hunters with Sprint..

Unless I'm a worgen too.

GG

Ye let's hope they bring out race change then too. Also wranglers attack power and shit???? Gonna be stat changed or just nerfed completely +10ap to +10 agi will be hot

Stealthbot said:
Ye let's hope they bring out race change then too. Also wranglers attack power and shit???? Gonna be stat changed or just nerfed completely +10ap to +10 agi will be hot

It will be removed since +5 Agi will give +10 AP anyway.

mmmm~ looks like I just wasted money on 10 ap wranglers and a bunch of other ap gear huh?

you will have it for at least 6 months still and i doubt it will just get deleted, most likely all ap gear will be changed to half the amount in agi

then, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of AP gear, or am I reading your post wrong?

well say u have bracers with 10 ap then they will most likely have 5 agi now instead (again just a guess)

so the item will just be removed? what about other gear like....

staff of the blessed seer, +11fire pants +all that frost arcane +shadow and fire gear all removed??? or are they going to have to change stats some how. and what do u guys think they will do with boa chests shoulders etc weps they will ofcource change the stats to like agility for stained leather chest bow will have to go to agi etc etc anyway discuss some items that will be removed or changed?

i think this will be the best attack power set until we find out the new boa chests stats shoulders etc

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

Leper said:
well say u have bracers with 10 ap then they will most likely have 5 agi now instead (again just a guess)

well then forest leather = wranglers attack power? zzz imo they should make it slightly better to like 8agi or w/.e

Leper said:

Then...

Bandit Jerkin of Agility +8

Wranglers wrist of agility, +5

Scouting boots of agility, +6

Scouting Trousers of agility, +8

defias blackened belt, what happens to this? +9 agility? I doubt it.

canihascookie said:
Then...

Bandit Jerkin of Agility +8

Wranglers wrist of agility, +5

Scouting boots of agility, +6

Scouting Trousers of agility, +8

defias blackened belt, what happens to this? +9 agility? I doubt it.

no pretty sure if this is done will be stupid cause it will still make ap gear usless

tunic westfall > Bandit Jerkin of Agility +8

forest leather>= Wranglers wrist of agility, +5

footpads of the fang or feet of the lynx> Scouting boots of agility, +6

leggings of the fang > Scouting Trousers of agility, +8

so if they do change ap gear into agi gear they will need to improve the stats they can just divide it by two to get it to agi or basically they gear will be not worth it hence might as well get rid of it all together so they will have to divide by two and add abit more agi 1-5 imo

one benifit i guess will be having a reasonable amount of crit and dodge while in an ap set which will be RIPPER

This game is going to hell in a trucking hand basket

Its a bit simpler to leave AP in than to remove it... or is it?

i would have said so... but i dunno what they have planned gonna be so much work changing all the content gear to the different stats all ap gear as well as sp gear as well as specific sp gear such as fire frost arcane nature shadow.... so ye it seems like a shit load of work to change evey single piece of gear with all of that so i dunno mabe they will get rid of it all together? but i doubt that too cause there will most likely be a huge up roar

yeah they better make the AP gear better than agi gear. It took me

FOR

EV

ER

to get my full ap set........

looks like a lot of my gear my become obsolete here soon : /

well there goes my lock full shadowset rogue full ap (x2) mage full fire arcane and frost lol

><

twinking is so much cheaper now days

well im guessing blizz doesnt care much what gear is better and such at low levels lol. all the new 85 items will reflect the changes more but look at how healing and sp got combined all the healing gear was converted to match what it already was just in sp format, the gear didnt get buffs

My initial toughts on everything:

Agility now gives leather wearers 2 AP, but AP is gone...what happenes to AP items? To fully estimate an answer, you need to think of items like Mirror of Truth, Fury of the Five Flights, ect... The OVERWHELMING majority of trinkets at endgame give AP. Only DMC: Greatness gives straight strength. I dought they will completely bork all Strength users by just converting all AP to Agi. Perhaps they just leave AP gear as-is? Its obviously still a stat since Agi will give 2 AP. Maybe they just phase it out so there isn't any on level 85 gear.

Spell Power is gone. Intelligence now gives Spp. Something is going on with Ragnaros...who knows what MC will be like? Time to farm the rep for +22 int to weapon and farm the drop for +20 Spp and see how it plays out.

MP5 is gone. Will 19 healers have the meditation ability to convert spirit to in combat mana regen? I doubt it. If it was that low in the tree, DPSers would pick it up.

Hunter mana is gone. Hunters will no longer gear for intelligence. That means new incomming hunter talent in the Marks tree to replace Careful Aim. Possible DPS nerf with the AP loss...though they will just be able to gear for straight Agility now. Start looking for replacements for that falcon gear. Wope you didn't spend a fortune on the Wranglers. Get your Desolace ammo NOW, just in case. Desolace is getting revamped.

Southshore going to the horde, level 85 SFK/VC, Barrens torn asunder. What happens to all the quest rewards? Deadskull, Inferno Robe, Wingblade, etc...

New races mean new starter zones mean new quest rewards. Keep an eye out.

REFORGING:

It will be relatively cheap, you will need a Blacksmith / Leatherworker / Tailor / Jewelcrafter / Engineer to do it. Each profession get to reforge a type of items.

It lets you reduce one stat for another. Some restrictions will apply, you can't put the extra stat on something that is already on the item.

Wow...if useable on low level items, this could make gearing interesting. Spidersilk Drape with 4 stam/4 hit/4 crit? Honor Neck with 6 Int/2 Stam? ENGINEERING GOGGLES WITH 8 STAM/7 <ANYTHING BUT SPIRIT> KISS MY ASS KEEFER'S I AM NEVER FISHING AGAIN?

Lots to watch.

I doubt you'll even be able to fish in the expansion for your hat.

Users who are viewing this thread