Blizz Employee Twashbags (Unlucky)

Òreqt

Legend
Take 1:
ORE-Hi i'm wondering if i can get a quest reward trade in and i would not be opening this ticket if it wasn't very important because come MoP druids can not recieve hit from spirit. So i need to trade the quest rewards (Uninsured Bracers for Conspirator's Slippers and Merger Boots for Acquisition Bracers.) If i don't get these my druid will become useless in MoP forcing me to stop playing. And i've been here since Vanilla

Greetings Õre!

BLIZZ-Thank you for taking the time to submit your ticket to us regarding your recent issue. I also wanted to say thank you for your exceptional patience and that I am glad that I will be able to respond to your issue.

After investigating your issue, I regret to inform you that the Game Master Staff will be unable to honor your request. We are unable to grant quest reward swaps to any player, once you pick an award its yours to keep. Please also be aware that we are unable to refund or swap items out due to content changes. For more information regarding our restoration policy, please check out our FAQ located at Restoration Policy - Battle.net Support. I hope you have a good one, and good luck Õre!

I hope that I have helped you today Õre, if so please select "Message Read” and this will close your ticket. If you need more help or have any other issues, please make sure to let us know!

Sincerely,

Take 2:
ORE-hello Õre here seems that i got was wondering if i could get item replaces instead of Uninsured Bracers for Conspirator's Slippers and Merger Boots for Acquisition Bracers. realised how significant hit cap is in this game wondering if i couls get swaps to avoid being stuck rerolling please

Blizz-Hey there Õre!

Thanks for taking the time to contact the World of Warcraft Game Master department, I really would have loved to chat with you directly about this, but I'm confident that I will be able to fully address your concern with this message.

I understand that accidents do happen and sometimes the wrong reward can be selected. That's why I'm truly sorry to tell you, but I won't be able to swap the Uninsured Bracers for the Conspirator's Slippers nor the Merger Boots for the Acquisition Bracers. While I really would have liked to provide you with an exception so that I could get the resolution you were hoping for, by default, this is not a service that Game Masters offer anymore.

ORE-That can't be! i had friends open the same tickets. and the rewards look exactly like eachother so it's possible for someone to make a mistake. i've been playing this game since vanilla and have had few problems but 2 rewards that decide my characters fate with quest that are still in the game shouldn't be a problem. You guys know what quest there from so it's not difficult to just switch the wrong ones for the right ones. So far up until now i have geared this character perfectly i need this!!

Blizz-ey! Looks as though I caught you when you were away for a bit. :)

I can definitely understand how choosing the wrong quest reward can be upsetting, however this is not something we are typically able to help out with.

When you choose a quest reward, it is intended to be permanent, so care needs to be taken when choosing these.

We are aware that mistakes can happen though, and if there was a situation where a player accidentally selected the wrong quest reward, we may be able to help out on a case by case basis.

We would need to be contacted as soon as possible though, in order to have this kind of request cons
idered.

Take F u Blizz-

Ore- F U Blizz

Blizz- Thanks

I never strike out 3 times wtb blizz employees that could care less

I spoke to a GM a while ago about getting one of my items exchanged and he claimed that this is the last time he will be able to do this as GMs are getting an influx of tickets for quest rewards and said it was being abused.

This happened when everyone was getting their Blackfathom legs. :mad:

GM's aren't suppose to swap, switch, or even restore any deleted or mis-rewarded, gear unless in an extreme situation. I.E - Your entire account gets hacked. Due to the fact it goes against a rule that the Game Dev's (people who trump GM's) that pretty much states. "With XMORG, don't allow anyone to ask for deleted armor and weapons get restored."

Keep pressing your luck; you may find a GM who will risk his or her job over you. You may get banned for consistent greifing of GM's, which they can ban you for. Or you'll get the same answer, over and over again.

Best of luck though.

I spoke to a GM a while ago about getting one of my items exchanged and he claimed that this is the last time he will be able to do this as GMs are getting an influx of tickets for quest rewards and said it was being abused.

This happened when everyone was getting their Blackfathom legs. :mad:

It's obnoxious because i was there when Wapster got his switched although that was awhile ago, it's frustrating to know that it can be done. Maybe you just have to wine that much more.

They claim that a "Quest reward Switcher" will be put in, in future Patches (Hence Expansion) so

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you would have better luck if you talked to one in person and you can be more persuasive and talk about how messed up the system is... It seems like it would be easy to understand that its messed up... It's not fair to players for them being allowed to change stats/ what stats do so much and not expect us to get upset.

Yes we want our quest rewards to be permanent... but we want the stats/what they do to be permanent as well

Good Luck! I would just sit there for hours hoping one talks to you directly and then you can slam logic down his throat

yeah it used to be pretty easy to get quest rewards exchanged, but the last 3 or 4 times i've tried i've been denied.

They stopped to answer tickets in the last days/weeks. I got this answer 3 times in a row.

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting the Game Master Department. We apologize that the wait has been so long; things have been very busy with the Mists of Pandaria Beta, new Scroll of Resurrection feature, and everyone being excited about the Diablo III Presale.

First, Blizzard Support does not provide game hints. Second, we've looked over the information you've provided in your ticket, and feel that you may be able to find the answer you're looking for on one of our official fansites. Below are some great resources for quest information, gameplay hints, and even some basic help on playing your character:

Your fellow players - many players have had or asked the same questions you have.

The Blizzard Forums or other discussion groups

www.wowhead.com – Wowhead features enormous amounts of user-driven information, through basic game information, comments on database entries and screenshot submissions! The site also features forums, where users can ask questions, discuss important World of Warcraft-related topics, recommend and share favorite addons, and much more.

www.wowpedia.org – Wowpedia is a wiki dedicated to cataloging the Warcraft universe (with a focus, though not priority, on World of Warcraft); covering the entire Warcraft series of games, RPG reference books, strategy guides, novels, comics (manga and otherwise), and other sources.

We hope these resources can help guide you to the answer you're looking for.

Thank you again for contacting us.

Game Master ----------
Blizzard Entertainment

Funny thing is that you can clearly say the message has been copy pasted since the message on the bottom "Game Master ----------" doesnt match the game master name who answered my ticket lul

Edit: If you dont get to talk to them in-game they will almost never solve any of your issues

Last edited by a moderator:
Ore ore ore, you need to rage harder at them and you also need to call customer support. Learn from the GM mastah HEX

When i tried to trade my band of argas for the seal of argas the gm told me the 'In the next expansion mop we might be adding a vendor which trades items and restores deleted ones'

i dont know whether this will happen but he said "maybe" i do have ss but dont know how to upload them :p

Tried 4 times to get my quest reward changed so far, no result yet, but im not giving up, HELL NO!

Users who are viewing this thread