Blingtron loot thread

Nothing beats extreme back scratcher. Extreme back scratcher comes in many different colors and sizes, easy to carry, a must have for any adventurer.
VIRAL MARKETING.

I used to be a simple adventurer, traveling the harsh environments of Azeroth. I've nearly died many times, but what saved me? EXTREME BACK SCRATCHER, TO THE RESCUE! Ever fight a pesky Kobold or a mischievous thief, and get that bonechilling itch that's just tempting you to scratch your back, but you had nothing to scratch it with? Ever fall off a cliff because you didn't have anything to keep you up? Are you just into kinky adult toys? EXTREME BACKSCRATCHER!

Perhaps there was some sort of unexpected server restart in between.

bling hates me as much as i hate it.

The truly skilled people who don't need a forum to brag on.

I didn't ask that just because no one mentioned it in this post; I've never seen anyone on one or anyone say "Oh, yep, I got a Blingtron mount once". Also, I don't think saying "Wow, I just got it. So lucky!" bragging.

I didn't ask that just because no one mentioned it in this post; I've never seen anyone on one or anyone say "Oh, yep, I got a Blingtron mount once". Also, I don't think saying "Wow, I just got it. So lucky!" bragging.

I think at least part of his point is; Just imagine the thousands upon thousands of trial accounts there are out there who have never even heard of TwinkInfo.

Users who are viewing this thread