I just got a cool Blingtron gift
if you have some screenies feel free to post them
I'll start the thread with mine ;)

View attachment 3015

Attachments

• cool thing.png
    cool thing.png
    63 KB · Views: 411
I have yet to get anything but crap. :( It's not that terrible when you get free 10g, though. And there's also an item that sells for some gold that you can get multiples stacks of from one Bling, making you able to get more than 10g.

I got a bling package and peaked inside. It had 2 useful to p2p things in it (a gem and something else). Then I logged out and hurried another toon over to blingtron, but was not able to get the package even though that toon had never gotten one before (?!).

When I logged back onto the one who'd gotten the package and I looked inside again, one of the useful things had changed to some other useful thing.

Blingtron fuckin' with me.

I got a bling package and peaked inside. It had 2 useful to p2p things in it (a gem and something else). Then I logged out and hurried another toon over to blingtron, but was not able to get the package even though that toon had never gotten one before (?!).
You can only do the blingtron daily quest once a day per account

Nothing beats extreme back scratcher. Extreme back scratcher comes in many different colors and sizes, easy to carry, a must have for any adventurer.

why would any decent/social human being post about a "realm first" not recignised by blizzard.

inb4 attention seeking

Aside from that...He claims that the sky Golem was obtained from a person who got it from a Blingtron Package. Then again on illidan even the level 9 green gear gets duped.

Users who are viewing this thread