US Blackrock Depths

Mcpepsii

Veteran
I keep seeing level 20's on the /who list in Blackrock Depths. I also noticed that some BiS trinkets and a cloak I need drop there aswell. My question is can you even do BRD at 20, or are these items from an event. If you can get in at level 20, how does a F2P account go about doing that? It's not on LFG and I can't type in any channels / whispers so I have no way of finding a squad. Any tips are greatly appreciated!

You could do BRD during Brewfest.

I'm not sure what cape you are talking about, but the epic trinkets are quite nice.

You need to be level 42 to enter BRD when it's not the holiday, if I recall.

I'm not sure what cape you are talking about, but the epic trinkets are quite nice.

Guessing Midsummer Slave Pens cloaks.

Yea that makes sense, still not sure why I occasionally see 20s on /who there. Maybe they're questing around the area. Thanks for the help!

Guessing Midsummer Slave Pens cloaks.
Yea I was mistaken, I thought that cloak dropped from BRD. I got confused for a second. Nope they are definitely level 20s, Ill take a screenshot next time. I see groups of 4 there and they stay in BRD for 30+ min, but it wouldn't make sense for them to be doing the dungeon since its 42+
[doublepost=1553984831,1553984709][/doublepost]I know this isn't the place to ask this question, but i don't want to create a whole new thread for it. I have Master Engineers Goggles and Parachute Cloak on my toon from when I did engineering. The stats on those items are pretty nice but I don't see them listed under the Armory Guide. Is there because F2P account aren't able to access this feature or are they just not worth the stats?

Not sure why they would be, but I'm pretty sure if you are hanging out in the area near the entrance of BRD they will show up on /who as in BRD.

Yea I was mistaken, I thought that cloak dropped from BRD. I got confused for a second. Nope they are definitely level 20s, Ill take a screenshot next time. I see groups of 4 there and they stay in BRD for 30+ min, but it wouldn't make sense for them to be doing the dungeon since its 42+
[doublepost=1553984831,1553984709][/doublepost]I know this isn't the place to ask this question, but i don't want to create a whole new thread for it. I have Master Engineers Goggles and Parachute Cloak on my toon from when I did engineering. The stats on those items are pretty nice but I don't see them listed under the Armory Guide. Is there because F2P account aren't able to access this feature or are they just not worth the stats?

Photo selfie achievment, Direbrews remote funtime no idea. Yes that is why. Goggles are bis on most none casters without gfd headenchant. Parachute cloak is good for burst sets and Lumber Mills.

Yea that makes sense, still not sure why I occasionally see 20s on /who there. Maybe they're questing around the area. Thanks for the help!

Not sure why they would be, but I'm pretty sure if you are hanging out in the area near the entrance of BRD they will show up on /who as in BRD.

BRD is the starting area for Dark Iron Dwarves. If you /who 20, youll see any new Dark Irons on the list.

BRD is the starting area for Dark Iron Dwarves. If you /who 20, youll see any new Dark Irons on the list.
Well that explains it. :p

Didn't think of that.

Photo selfie achievment, Direbrews remote funtime no idea. Yes that is why. Goggles are bis on most none casters without gfd headenchant. Parachute cloak is good for burst sets and Lumber Mills.
Thank you for this! I figured those goggles were better then the other head pieces but wasn't sure.
[doublepost=1553986143,1553986109][/doublepost]
Yikes, can't believe I never realized that. Thank you for the info haha

Damn... I never would have thought of that. I guess that question was good litmus-test for "who reading this has made a Dark Iron Dwarf". :p

That also makes me wonder, has the inclusion of Allied Races created any new "starting areas" that are explorable by F2Ps?

Damn... I never would have thought of that. I guess that question was good litmus-test for "who reading this has made a Dark Iron Dwarf". :p

That also makes me wonder, has the inclusion of Allied Races created any new "starting areas" that are explorable by F2Ps?

Think they just instance old ones.

Users who are viewing this thread