Blackfathom Villainy possible now with out ticket?

Articbuckler quest worked the same way as the Seal of Argas rings , so you were able to get 2 , guess he just swapped 1 of them for the legs . strange he got them cause the rest of us got ours removed , guess french gm's are diffrent? ..

Jángo said:
thought might be a "special trick" cause a m8 i twinked with told me he also had engi 450 in woltk for a while but prolly your thought: "royal" GM "with cheese"

Rather confused by this seeing as his stats show that he has had 225 Engi and 225 JC, which I didn't believe was possible at any time for level 19s. He has the achievement for 450 profs but this isn't reflected in his Stats page (my stat page shows that I had 375 mining/skinning at one point).

Inclined to say the armory is bugged, weird regardless.

i dident really care all that much , dident use the legs cause i saw US players got their removed , so i figured the same thing would happen to EU , which it did . so the majority of the players who got their legs or shield , got it removed .

but i guess theres still a few around who got lucky keeping their items , like you . Tho you dont play cause im apparently ruining the bracket , so its fine with me that you have them =]

well I think I just found the best GM ever!

Opera is garbage. Safari is garbage. Long user of Firefox, love the skinning and customization but use Chrome as well.

/back on topic

GMs are very strange. One might tell you one thing and another will tell you something completely different. One GM might give you an item and another will take it away (if someone reports to a GM that you got an item you shouldn't have).

GMs are like a magic ball, if you shake it enough times you might get what you want.

you really shouldn't have posted your name if you wanted to keep those, some vindictive bastard will report you.

Rivfader said:
you really shouldn't have posted your name if you wanted to keep those, some vindictive bastard will report you.

Just like what happened on US.

Users who are viewing this thread