Black Husk Shield

I am seeing a lot more https://www.wowhead.com/item=4444/black-husk-shield#comments appear on my realm's AH recently, and for a lot lower prices than we've been used to (EU-Silvermoon).

I was under the impression this item was on the Salvage Yard loot table, but removed prior to this expansion. Is there a new method of obtaining it?

Personally I haven't seen any confirmed drops outside of the crates you mentioned. People could simply be logging alt toons with the GF'd salvage crates and mass opening them. I still have a few alts sitting with random crates of all sorts. Sadly they're all alliance, on Silvermoon as well xd

Personally I haven't seen any confirmed drops outside of the crates you mentioned. People could simply be logging alt toons with the GF'd salvage crates and mass opening them. I still have a few alts sitting with random crates of all sorts. Sadly they're all alliance, on Silvermoon as well xd
i found a guy with a lvl 60 bwb i belive he got it from the old salvage creats so the content scale in the salvage creats now i belive

Users who are viewing this thread