Bitch Quiting BG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flagg

Legend
I am knew to twinking what is with players like Pìzza bailing out when they are about to lose? Is he such a joke that he can not handle a loss? Way to promote the bracket by being a bitch.

I am very knew to twinking but been playing wow for 7 years. No trolling here, Does he bail out on our team to save face or pad stats? Either way he is very selfish and a shitty team mate.

I think he wants to keep his statistics at a 100 percent win ratio or somethin, hes been doing this for years now so its not old news lol. When he does leave its usually almost always a loss anyways, like earlier in that game where he kept the flag and farmed for 15 min and then we returned it and scored he left 30 seconds before it ended, so it wouldnt have made any difference if he stayed or not after that lol
<

Good to know thanks for an honest reply, We are trying to enjoy the 19 bracket but when I I see him or anyone from Bleeding Hollow I know when it goes bad they are going to bitch out. I guess it is what it is....

Good to know thanks for an honest reply, We are trying to enjoy the 19 bracket but when I I see him or anyone from Bleeding Hollow I know when it goes bad they are going to bitch out. I guess it is what it is....

You should also prolly know hes the leader of the guild waw tawent, who are undefeated so far in premades. Also, you will see them ALOT if you pug bg's, they love to join up in groups of 4 or more. They are quite good even in limited numbers from my experiance, but not undefeatable.

Wait, are we not counting the times Bloodlust Represent beat them? I know they aren't in Pizza's SS thread, but it's on YouTube.

P.S.: I miss Fony

Wait, are we not counting the times Bloodlust Represent beat them? I know they aren't in Pizza's SS thread, but it's on YouTube.

P.S.: I miss Fony

Wait was that back in the day? because if so it was well before my time lol. I started at the end of bc and didnt twink till wolk started, and even then I didnt know who any of the good players were because I was just a noob
<

Yar, it was. Watching Fony's vids were what got me into the whole twinking thing and probably a lot of other people as well.

Since I'm too lazy to look them up, there are 2 vids I remember where BR beat WT floating around on YouTube. Keep in mind, this was during the days of leg patches, glitched ring enchants, zg shoulder enchants, librams, etc. Many things have changed since then, yes, but don't think WT is flawless in premades.

Yeah when I started I remember players using the leg kits and librims. I also remember a time when this sword called enti's quenched blade was glitched and peaple used it and it did huge rend damage or something. I remember almost every hunter I saw had a boar pet because of its charge, or a spider.

I think he wants to keep his statistics at a 100 percent win ratio or somethin, hes been doing this for years now so its not old news lol. When he does leave its usually almost always a loss anyways, like earlier in that game where he kept the flag and farmed for 15 min and then we returned it and scored he left 30 seconds before it ended, so it wouldnt have made any difference if he stayed or not after that lol
<

Nakedplumber was here

rather afk and do something enjoyable than sit thru a hopeless game

nothing complex about it

Not exactly fair to throw everyone from Bleeding Hollow into this conversation. Not even every member from WT will leave games. There is a handful of players that leave before the end, but many are willing to stay until the end. You will become more used to it as time goes by. It is just what they do at times.

Yar, it was. Watching Fony's vids were what got me into the whole twinking thing and probably a lot of other people as well.

Since I'm too lazy to look them up, there are 2 vids I remember where BR beat WT floating around on YouTube. Keep in mind, this was during the days of leg patches, glitched ring enchants, zg shoulder enchants, librams, etc. Many things have changed since then, yes, but don't think WT is flawless in premades.

You're thinking of crushridge legends, the only guild to ever beat pizza hut. BR 10 mans got 3 capped by pugs, so yeah......

Not exactly fair to throw everyone from Bleeding Hollow into this conversation. Not even every member from WT will leave games. There is a handful of players that leave before the end, but many are willing to stay until the end. You will become more used to it as time goes by. It is just what they do at times.

has never AFk'd and will never

/flex

but to op not all of us afk some of us dnt give a shit and just want fun games even if we lose

You're thinking of crushridge legends, the only guild to ever beat pizza hut. BR 10 mans got 3 capped by pugs, so yeah......

Hey dont trash talk my guild just because its dead im still here to defend it!... its true we didnt win against WT tho but we did tie 1-1 against them in a premade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread