Bit of bad news

Baked

Retired Aussie
Well, as most of you DON'T know, i recently just got accepted into the australian airforce, and am being shipped out on sunday the 3rd to Wagga Wagga for my 8 month in total career training. This means i will be quitting WoW the game i love so much :( It has been a really good run, especially in the 19 twink community, i have made some really good mates, and they all know who they are. I guess this thread is to just thank every single person i have met along the way, and i really do appreciate every single thing you guys have done for me, there are some wicked people in this community and i will never forget the memories i have with all of you!

A special thanks to all members of LSFTW, best 19 twink guild i was ever apart of, and a great bunch of people in there, Ratleap, Hunnybuns, heezow, livingforce espeically for being top blokes and always makin sure i played to the best of my abilities!

Daedricdeath aswell he has been a great mate is one of the most helpfull people i have ever met on WoW.

And 1 in particular: Pizza. Just for playing a hunter like its supposed to be and making me want to improve my game and copy your gear also :p he is a good dude and definetly DOES NOT deserve the hate that gets dished out on him and RT.

Thanks everyone for the great games, great memories and i wish you all the best of luck! I will not be logging on after saturday ever again, just because i have had a great time and its time to move on, new career and life!

As much as it pains me to say, This is goodbye!

I wish you all the best and please all get along! ;):cool::cool::cool::cool:;)
-Bakked

Peace man, I'll miss you. :(

Enjoy yourself man. I enjoyed talking to you for the short time I did.

damn, thats the homie though D: gonna miss you man

I only played with you that one time we did arenas with my priest and your guildies. You're a chill guy and a good hunter. Good luck out there and take care.

Hey Bakked -

Good luck with the AF. It was nice chatting/playing with you a bit -- sorry that you're leaving so soon after I got back into playing.

Illy

Bakked i was thinking Saturday and thought id see you again but fuck me cause your an auzzie :p Don't think ill be seeing you for awhile buddy but was sweet playing with you while you were here! Loved doing arenas with you and just hanging out, alot of good memories! Once a Cheezel, always a Cheezel! Good luck out there mate!

Thanks so much everyone I'm gonna miss you all! It's so good to read such nice things, all of you are amazing players!!

Haha bagel tell telle I said goodbye !

Bakked i was thinking Saturday and thought id see you again but fuck me cause your an auzzie :p Don't think ill be seeing you for awhile buddy but was sweet playing with you while you were here! Loved doing arenas with you and just hanging out, alot of good memories! Once a Cheezel, always a Cheezel! Good luck out there mate!

Thanks mate, cheers for all your help and being a cheezal! Be good man

Users who are viewing this thread