BiS Warrior

Change crusader into MH and 15str to OH, get double Argas ring and change the chest enchant into 4 stats.

It won't be BiS without grandfathered gear though (Gutterblade and Leggings of Westfall).

On a more personal choice, I'd take 15agi over 7str for the hand enchant, but that is up to you.

Good luck and have fun!

That is a bis set without grandfathered gear, but just swap the chants Comedred said

check my sig, sorry if im in wierd gear i like to mess around

Xposure @ Draenor - Game - World of Warcraft

My Warrior. Sure, I could need a Faction Change, but won't bother. Also, I would take Skinning in stead of Mining. And I assume Savage Trodders are better, but they're ugly.

Jdoring said:
Hahaha once i actually get cataclysm... im gonna farm the guild rep and make this twink happen after i get the BoA helm... im really excited to play him because i have been leveling a warrior and even though i get kited alot... i still have alot of fun!!

Yea their alot of fun, but Piercing howl really helps and they still put out some really nice damage.

Comedred said:
Change crusader into MH and 15str to OH, get double Argas ring and change the chest enchant into 4 stats.

It won't be BiS without grandfathered gear though (Gutterblade and Leggings of Westfall).

Can someone explain why Gutterblade should be BiS?

Is it because of the speed?

Users who are viewing this thread