BiS shaman

Kutotems

Legend
yeah i was thinking of dropping my inscription i got for the shoulder enchants and getting engi back, can you recover proffessions?

Frankdrebin said:
no 10chars

Got a GM to recover my engi the question is, do i use Sonic booster or my Berserkers call and Sliver?

Kutotems said:
Got a GM to recover my engi the question is, do i use Sonic booster or my Berserkers call and Sliver?

See me in bgs yet? I played a couple days ago in 2, there was an AV which I would have had highest but (excuses) allies were in a huge group and raped us pretty much so i got 3rd best on horde for kbs and i think top for damage, not bad for coming back after 3month break. Also I found out the horde side is swarming with nubs. CYA

just get horde to mass at galv. alliance cant figure out what to do after they die at galv

Falkor said:
just get horde to mass at galv. alliance cant figure out what to do after they die at galv

VERY TRUE. Yeah kruul i applied to a guild on thrall, if i dont get it ill consider transferring to illidan if i can and start tearing up with ya. I can get/have pretty much the same exact pvp gear you do, 2 enh shamans geared out the way we are will destroy. It appears horde and ally are getting pretty equal. if <Hero> gets more big and more common in BGs, which it is, Alliance will have more of a chance. :Alliance: or :Horde:? that is the ultimate question

Kutotems said:
VERY TRUE. Yeah kruul i applied to a guild on thrall, if i dont get it ill consider transferring to illidan if i can and start tearing up with ya. I can get/have pretty much the same exact pvp gear you do, 2 enh shamans geared out the way we are will destroy. It appears horde and ally are getting pretty equal. if <Hero> gets more big and more common in BGs, which it is, Alliance will have more of a chance. :Alliance: or :Horde:? that is the ultimate question

Pftt, horde suck so badly right now! I usually get quadruple teamed out of nowhere by alliance, like they all have Predator camouflage or fly off the ceiling while I'm fighting somebody. Wouldn't recommend xfering to Illidan yet though, I haven't really gotten back into the groove yet + we only have one 70 guild and it's noobfest.

Kruul said:
Pftt, horde suck so badly right now! I usually get quadruple teamed out of nowhere by alliance, like they all have Predator camouflage or fly off the ceiling while I'm fighting somebody. Wouldn't recommend xfering to Illidan yet though, I haven't really gotten back into the groove yet + we only have one 70 guild and it's noobfest.

I usually get rolled by horde in BGs, alliance on myserver is just *barfs* terrible. Apparently cenarion circle, Vco, Dalvengyr are ally 70 twink servers, and thrall is big for both faction 70s. Only cause Retro is on there.

Users who are viewing this thread