BiS Report (Episode 3): The Hour Of Twilight

It's that time of the year again, time for another BiS Report!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpjIDJKg6G8

-Background-

You wouldn't believe how long it took to make this short 6 minute video. When I wasn't at school, I was working diligently every day for the last week to get this finalized. A year has pasted since my last video, and I wanted to make this one another great squeal. I'm very pleased with the results.

My second video is when I first dipped into Chroma Key and (no surprise) it didn't turn out so well. I was working on a budget of 10 bucks, so you can imagine how difficult it was. For the green screen I bought green construction paper, but it didn't reflect light so well so I painted over it with neon green paint. The pant worked better, but it still looked awful. I knew I had to invest more money into this project or else it wouldn't work. So I did.

Shortly after I finished the second video, I went online and purchased a gigantic professional green screen. It was made of cloth so it was very light and easy to set up and take down. Then I went to Lowe's hardware and bought a couple of the cheapest flood lights they had. I proceeded to work on the third episode, which was planned to be released about a month after the second video.

Unfortunately, every time I came close to making a new "episode 3", I would get close to finishing it and then not have time to film it. By the time I would have time to film, the content in the show would have been out of date and I wouldn't want to work on it. There have been a good 4-5 different "episode 3"s that I have come close to finalizing, but always ended up bailing out when they were ~70% done because I wouldn't have time to film myself and then I would lose interest in working on them.

While all of this was happening, I had started my own end game raiding/pvp guild. This is when I lost most of my interest in twinking because it was so refreshing playing in a bracket that attempts to keep itself balanced and has a very friendly environment. I've made many friends since the creation of my guild, and some of them have even become real life friends.

Even thought I enjoyed playing my main, I always stopped by Twink Info to check in on the community and get any updates on grandfathered gear and what not. When I saw that work was being done on the site, I was thrilled to see some change. The Admin, who goes by "Tech Support" told me he enjoyed the BiS Reports and said he would like to see more. If it wasn't for this guy, there wouldn't be a new video. He inspired me with his work ethic and bribed me with shiny things. Kudos to Tech Support.

Will there be more BiS Reports? I would say definitely. I didn't spend money on all this equipment just to have it collect dust in my closet. Keep an eye out for more right here at www.twinkinfo.com.

Tl;dr This video took a long time to make so thank "Tech Support" for the new BiS Report.

Click here to view the article

wow a year flew by pretty quick. set up looks so much better, nice vid

YES THE BIS REPORT IS BACK! dont take another year to make 4 kk <3

Glad everyone likes it! :) I didn't want to get rid of the hat, but it was either the hat or poor sound quality. Figure it was worth the sacrifice.

YESSS

Yeah, someone else said that too. Probably just rusty and nervous (as always). Also there isn't a lot of content in this one due to a couple mistakes I had to cut out. Future episodes will be longer.

Yay
<

I liked it.

But im sorry to say that i have to agree with Goma
<
i also found this episode rather lacklusting compared to the other ones.. Still good though, but i just felt like you focused more on higher lvl's, than actual twinking..

Gief moar.

Rate a twink!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread