bis pala opinions

noisia

Legend
i think i finished my 64 rogue for now as you can see here Profiler - Wowhead

i have a deadly trow macro with a trow incase you are wondering about the ranged , and ofc use the heirloom insignia.

now, as the bg queues are fucked up i think im going to start leveling my pala to 64 aswell out of boredom (i havent purchased cata yet) so what do you think would be the 64 bis items for prot?

i have came up with this Profiler - Wowhead , what do you guys think or would change regarding enchants gems items etc ,

thanks in advance for the responses :]

justgive said:
looks pretty damn good, I assume he doesn't have 4294967295 energy though ;)

thats why you stack spirit !!! so you can get that high of energy everyone knows this :D

yea the wowhead profiler is bugged , its anoying when you plan a char cause you dont know how mutch hp he will have

Not to be mean but I just think it's funny someone who plays a 60 paladin is leveling his 60s to 64. Showed how much you were into the whole thing.

Nvm I actually bothered to check your 64 rogue and saw you decided to go sub. So you played palain (broken ret, probably prot/holy right now) and now you're making a 64 sub rogue. You know I hope you die in a fire choking on your own vomit.

Also, you should consider getting a pvp trinket. I'd LOOOOOVE to see you get stunlocked 100% - 0%.

Zephinism said:
Nvm I actually bothered to check your 64 rogue and saw you decided to go sub. So you played palain (broken ret, probably prot/holy right now) and now you're making a 64 sub rogue. You know I hope you die in a fire choking on your own vomit.

Also, you should consider getting a pvp trinket. I'd LOOOOOVE to see you get stunlocked 100% - 0%.

How do you report someone again? Lol I'm not kidding :(

umad bro? where did i said my pala was 60? besides the bracket is 60 64 , so 64 is the top level on this bracket or am i wrong , its like evolve or get stomped ;) and btw stunned 100 to 0?
and ofc use the heirloom insignia.
learn to read idiot

Users who are viewing this thread