BIS Offense Shaman?

Disagree entirely. Shamans are very useful and can certainly pug well. Pushback sucks but you shouldnt be casting heal/lightning bolt either way.

Being there to tremor, earthbind, purge, and interrupt is quite important, and the damage you do with shock, searing totem, shield, and basic attacks adds up.

If you go in expecting to play like full damage caster/melee, you are going to get stomped, but only because you're playing wrong.
I can see if both teams had equal skill but in PUG games it's rare to get a good game like that it's stomp or be stomped. I know my class is not good enough in a 1v1 against any decent Rogue/Pally or Hunter I try to stay away from the 1v1 but I can't so I'm okay with death. Now if they are dumb sure u can kite and kill melee classes as for casters you will eat them but we all know we want to kill all those Rogues.

Yes purge, shocks and dropping totems is where its at. I basically try to be as annoying as I can to casters and will drop totems everywhere possible

A bit of a different topic but was wondering what you guys think about going either female or male tauren for a shaman? Male gets larger hit box which helps you stick to hunters and ranged classes but also makes it harder for you to kite melees.

Considering that shamans are heavily melee oriented in this bracket I feel male could have a slight advantage but I can't decide

Honestly Id love to go female orc just for general aesthetics but at 19 theres like no stuns so I cant justify taking it over tauren

Honestly Id love to go female orc just for general aesthetics but at 19 theres like no stuns so I cant justify taking it over tauren

orc female can run through alli fence, which is important because as shaman you’ll almost exclusively be playing offense. But yea, race/gender is important to consider for jumps on top of racials

orc female can run through alli fence, which is important because as shaman you’ll almost exclusively be playing offense. But yea, race/gender is important to consider for jumps on top of racials

Fuck I forgot about that you might have convinced me. I really dont want to make a tauren anyways. What about female trolls?

Users who are viewing this thread