BIS Offense Shaman?

Discussion in '19s (Vanilla)' started by Rowe, Jan 11, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Sinekel

Sinekel Member

I can see if both teams had equal skill but in PUG games it's rare to get a good game like that it's stomp or be stomped. I know my class is not good enough in a 1v1 against any decent Rogue/Pally or Hunter I try to stay away from the 1v1 but I can't so I'm okay with death. Now if they are dumb sure u can kite and kill melee classes as for casters you will eat them but we all know we want to kill all those Rogues.

Yes purge, shocks and dropping totems is where its at. I basically try to be as annoying as I can to casters and will drop totems everywhere possible

2. Nakedplumber

Nakedplumber Tink

A bit of a different topic but was wondering what you guys think about going either female or male tauren for a shaman? Male gets larger hit box which helps you stick to hunters and ranged classes but also makes it harder for you to kite melees.

Considering that shamans are heavily melee oriented in this bracket I feel male could have a slight advantage but I can't decide

3. Mit

Mit Member

Female orc

4. Nakedplumber

Nakedplumber Tink

Honestly Id love to go female orc just for general aesthetics but at 19 theres like no stuns so I cant justify taking it over tauren

5. Mit

Mit Member

orc female can run through alli fence, which is important because as shaman you’ll almost exclusively be playing offense. But yea, race/gender is important to consider for jumps on top of racials

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nakedplumber

Nakedplumber Tink

Fuck I forgot about that you might have convinced me. I really dont want to make a tauren anyways. What about female trolls?

7. Mit

Mit Member

I’m pretty sure trolls can’t run through

• Informative Informative x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)