BiS Non-Grandfathered 10 Resto Shaman?

Kigatsuyaa

Legend
Hey Guys! After quitting WoW for quite a while, I came back and made a 10 twink shaman. I used to have a decently geared 10mage on an old account, and I've had many many 19's, however shamans are new to me. So, quick question, anyone have an armory/chardev of the best way to gear a 10 resto shaman (excluding grandfathered gear) Thanks guys!

I'm not a level 10 pro, but I made this chardev for an elesham before just for fun, I'd imagine it's close to BiS for resto too. You could swap in BoA mace/shield for more SP/armor but ALOT less haste, but this seems really nice to me. I might be missing a few items, but yea

chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

Kigatsuyaa said:
Hey Guys! After quitting WoW for quite a while, I came back and made a 10 twink shaman. I used to have a decently geared 10mage on an old account, and I've had many many 19's, however shamans are new to me. So, quick question, anyone have an armory/chardev of the best way to gear a 10 resto shaman (excluding grandfathered gear) Thanks guys!

question...was ur mage popsicles?

do any level 10 classes not need Gfed items to be BiS

MINOR CHALLENGING RING IS SICK! So no all classes need GF to be BiS, but if your a good player u can easily take down a GF player, on my druid i could take a resto shaman GF, in a few seconds..:D

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azgalor/XÃ¥r/simple

Couple thing to note with my Shammy.

1. Some people suggest 2h Mace is better with 20haste, I do not for a majority of the time. I prefer the higher survivability the 1h and shield provide. (1 resil, extra armor from shield, and the stam chant on the shield)

2. There are the bards bracers of the eagle which are better then mine by something like 10 armor, still trying to track those down.

3. I chose the cloth helm, and the leather pvp shoulders because I felt they were superior to the male boas, since the helm gives haste, and the leather pvp shoulders give resil and crit, as opposed to the mail pvp shoulders which give only resil and one more stam.

Thanks guys! So I just need a general opinion. I finally got honored with my guild, but I need to choose, do I choose cloth boa helm, or mail? I know Kratos uses the cloth boa helm, but I've seen both. What do you all think?

i can give you Bard's of the Eagle through neutral AH. also the cloth BoA helm for obvious reasons is better than the mail healing, having 2haste. as for dps, if you wanted to go enhance, based on if you prefer crit over haste you'd choose leather vs Mail.

Users who are viewing this thread