BiS Non GF Frost Mage

please don't be retarded and wear a defense set, it defeats the purpose of the class at 19...its not about pure control as it use to be

agree w/ this

you need to be able to cc but ur a dps in the end and its ur job to kill people

cc w/o dps = dead weight

My mage doesn't have too bad of a setup for not having grandfathered gear, I think:

http://us.battle.net...liiese/advanced

Just missing the Inherited Insignia, it's on another 19 at the moment and I'm too lazy to buy another.

im sure your already aware of this, but there is a 9 stamana enchant for bracers, also no need to buy another insignia imo, just mail it to the toon u wna use it on it only takes a few seconds.

im sure your already aware of this, but there is a 9 stamana enchant for bracers, also no need to buy another insignia imo, just mail it to the toon u wna use it on it only takes a few seconds.

Yes, I'm quite aware of mailing the heirlooms haha. That's pretty much exactly what I meant when I said it's on another 19. I mail it back and forth, just haven't played the mage in a bit so she doesn't have it. And yeah I know about the 9 stamina enchant too, just haven't found anyone on my server with it. The server is a complete void of anything twink related
<

Yes, I'm quite aware of mailing the heirlooms haha. That's pretty much exactly what I meant when I said it's on another 19. I mail it back and forth, just haven't played the mage in a bit so she doesn't have it. And yeah I know about the 9 stamina enchant too, just haven't found anyone on my server with it. The server is a complete void of anything twink related
<

Yeah, it may take a while but I usually add to freinds anyone that has old enchants and put a note by thier name. This one guy on my server has all the enchants in the game except for one, hes been playing for quite a while.

Yeah, it may take a while but I usually add to freinds anyone that has old enchants and put a note by thier name. This one guy on my server has all the enchants in the game except for one, hes been playing for quite a while.

Great minds think alike, as I do this too. Just unable to find anyone with enchants that twinks desire. I leveled an 85 with enchanting just to try and farm old world enchants that are hard to find. I'll get it eventually. That being said, my mage's setup isn't atrocious right? I think it's pretty solid. Good balance of health, mana and spell power while being hit capped and a decent amount of crit.

Great minds think alike, as I do this too. Just unable to find anyone with enchants that twinks desire. I leveled an 85 with enchanting just to try and farm old world enchants that are hard to find. I'll get it eventually. That being said, my mage's setup isn't atrocious right? I think it's pretty solid. Good balance of health, mana and spell power while being hit capped and a decent amount of crit.

Wait im confused tho i just noticed it is arcane spec, yet ur wearing stamana gear, and are using a setup more consistant with frost mage. Also since its horde I think you may need 2 percent more hit to be fully hit capped against night elves, altho im not 100 percent sure on this for spellcasters.

Users who are viewing this thread