BiS Non GF Frost Mage

shiftkush

Legend
Anybody that is good with chardev, hook me up, non GF, Defensive set, Either undead/BE, HORDE ONLY, Tyvm. HAVE A MYSTICS ROBE UNBOUND.

make ur own chardev - u have been playing this bracket for how long now?

also replace ellos band with garrosh pardon and firebelcher with wind rider wand

http://chardev.org/?profile=306409---1582 hp, 1923 mana, 7 percent spell haste for faster frostbolts, 8 percent damage reduction from res, and hit capped. Could replace boa mainhand with dawnblade to reach 1602 hp.

updated it, now it has 1562 hp, 1953 mana, 155 spellpower, 15.42 crit, 7.09 percent haste, 9.64 percent damage reduction, and is hit capped for alliance and horde targets.

Could also change res on cloak to fire for huntorz if needed.

Could also switch fishing hat with the boa helm, and 100 hp to chest with +4 stats, but tbh I would hope 1953 mana would be more than enough, therefore the stam from the original setup might would be better for a defensive frost mage.

updated it, now it has 1562 hp, 1953 mana, 155 spellpower, 15.42 crit, 7.09 percent haste, 9.64 percent damage reduction, and is hit capped for alliance and horde targets.

Could also change res on cloak to fire for huntorz if needed.

Could also switch fishing hat with the boa helm, and 100 hp to chest with +4 stats, but tbh I would hope 1953 mana would be more than enough, therefore the stam from the original setup might would be better for a defensive frost mage.

imo boa helm > LFH and 4+ all stats > 100 hp, also with almost 1.6k unbuffed I think 15 sp to bracer would work out better than 9 stam.

please don't be retarded and wear a defense set, it defeats the purpose of the class at 19...its not about pure control as it use to be

Users who are viewing this thread