BiS Lock

Bizzare is good, he might have special characters in his name so just check in the guild Authorized Personnel or Dynasty.

Waltdisneywarlock said:
did you get new gear? or have you been holding back?

Nah, this is just SP set. ;P Lately, I've been playing around with solid base damage, rather than relying on crit chance.

Affliction is good as well, gives a lot more globals for CC effects while doing a lot of damage at the same time.

Armory Link is in my signature.

and lemme point at affliction, destro has no mobility, and when theyre coming at you you cant dmg them, with allfi you can easily kill even careless rogues that DO open you. its like double fakecast fear, unstable affliction, run away dot him up and then spam him drain life. with my setup i have 207sp if i remember well, thats enough to kill a 1300hp player over 8-9 secs

Tried both destro and affliction. Stick with affliction because cast time = immobile target = dead in 2 gdc; except every freakin ambush rogue to go for you. On top of that, I found (@190 sp) that destro dps output is amazingly low. I thought soul burn + searing pain or conflag would be great. I was so wrong: SP crits for 200 when lolpals spam me with 250 exorcisms (hit not crit).

I tried affliction lately and I love it: good dmg you will get with hunters on top, you run all the time (pick gob / worgen for added fun), you break quickly priests bubbles, you can save your FC quite often with fear. Soul burn + drain life gives a really good burst (plus 100 hp back). Bane of Agony + Corruption + unstable affliction will kill any twink beside healers or agm pop.

Finally some affliction recognition, I've been playing affliction spec since I made this character, and ever since 4.0 everyone went destro and claimed affliction lagged behind. I personally believe affliction is the better of the two glad to hear I'm not just stubborn.

Users who are viewing this thread