BIS Holy Paladin FC Armoury Link please?

lolipopp

Legend
Hi, can someone link me an armoury to a BIS Holy Paladin? (horde)

Im making an FC so a nice mixture of Armour, int and stam... obviously im getting 2x AGM and LFH etc.. but not sure about other gear.. help pls

Last edited by a moderator:
^ This but 2 AGMS,
*possibly* Magician's Mantle, - depending on playstyle
*possibly* Dread Pirate > Garrosh - depending on playstyle
BoA Shield,
Resilience mace if you value what little resil you could use, sacrificing a little int and crit. - depending on playstyle

That should be pretty much it, and Good Luck with your Paladin!

I don't know if you've attempted this recently but if you're really serious .. Have fun waking up at 3 AM for god knows how long.

Depends what realm mix he is attempting it on.
I've gotten 6 AGMs with not too much difficulty since the CRZ update.
My toons on realms like Aerie Peak? Still no AGMs :p

Rolling on a non-CRZ realm is a good idea. Usually there is no competition what so ever, and dual AGM can be achieved in a few days.

roll on big realm and realm hop to unpopulated rp realms lalalala

Meh, if you have P2P assistance that is. Low pop realms have other advantages too, such as easy chest farming, darkmoon faire arena loot, DPR and lots of rare spawns for transmog/useful greens. On the other hand though, it can get lonely at times being the only person in Goldshire.

realm hop chests aswell
;(
Big F2P realm doesnt mean realm is high pop.

I wouldnt go for 2x agm tbh, 120hp is nice, but insignia is too useful especially with its new 2min cd. I also switch to mot after agm is on cd.

Ofc we use Insignia. The dual AGM is just for visualization. The question was BIS Holy FC.
Esp. with the new 2 min CD a holy is forced to trinketswitch a lot.
But I dont use MoT any longer (except in BGs with a bunch of rogues and no hunter/pala). I loved it with full res-gear but now I go for AGM+Ins. -> Dual AGM.
Reason is the CC/Stuns you are facing atm in Bg. When i dont have Insignia rdy I take 120 HP over another use-effect i can´t activate.

Ofc we use Insignia. The dual AGM is just for visualization. The question was BIS Holy FC.
Esp. with the new 2 min CD a holy is forced to trinketswitch a lot.
But I dont use MoT any longer (except in BGs with a bunch of rogues and no hunter/pala). I loved it with full res-gear but now I go for AGM+Ins. -> Dual AGM.
Reason is the CC/Stuns you are facing atm in Bg. When i dont have Insignia rdy I take 120 HP over another use-effect i can´t activate.

I think double agm only works with special grps and even then its the last thing I'd choose. I mean you use insignia when you are in fight usually. After leaving combat I assume there is an average of 1min 30-40s cd left. Waiting for respawn, you hiding on the roof etc are reasons for time to pass by. Until you get into combat again there should be a cd of 20-30s maybe less left and the insignia becomes usable during you being in combat, where you cant switch trinkets in case you work with double agm. Of couse do games go differently, but always having to avoid getting in combat so that you can switch back is nearly impossible as fc. Also: you use insignia to survive, while waiting for incoming respawn your amount of hp doesnt matter anyway, but the abilities you have while fighting it do.
I also wouldnt choose it for picking the flag (especially when your alone or without another healer). Getting out of stuns, fears, slows of deffers to escape meeles classes while instant healing you with holy shock and working with LoS cant always only be done by cleanse.

I think double agm only works with special grps and even then its the last thing I'd choose. I mean you use insignia when you are in fight usually. After leaving combat I assume there is an average of 1min 30-40s cd left. Waiting for respawn, you hiding on the roof etc are reasons for time to pass by. Until you get into combat again there should be a cd of 20-30s maybe less left and the insignia becomes usable during you being in combat, where you cant switch trinkets in case you work with double agm. Of couse do games go differently, but always having to avoid getting in combat so that you can switch back is nearly impossible as fc. Also: you use insignia to survive, while waiting for incoming respawn your amount of hp doesnt matter anyway, but the abilities you have while fighting it do.
I also wouldnt choose it for picking the flag (especially when your alone or without another healer). Getting out of stuns, fears, slows of deffers to escape meeles classes while instant healing you with holy shock and working with LoS cant always only be done by cleanse.
1. Assuming you use insignia on cd, which you don't.

2. Getting ooc for switching/drinking is part of the job like fakecasting.

I cap enough flags on my holydin without MM, or agms at all, so for me they are not needed at all

I'm not a fan of MM, but if you really prefer it to lightforge, it's not a big deal. My guide is currently out of date, but the only real change in FC gear is the resil nerf, which just gives you more shoulder options.

2. Getting ooc for switching/drinking is part of the job like fakecasting.

Yes it is, but I personally dont like playing the risky version and I cant recommend it. It takes 1 good enemy to prevent you from getting ooc.

Imo max hp is not BiS. Max survivability is. Thats why insignia + agm > 2x agm.

Users who are viewing this thread