BiS gear + professions

About OH, spirit is useless so you could switch to Fetish of the Primal Gods (vendor in Shatt) gives more int, and has same sec. stats except for no spirit.

My OH doesn't have spirit on it?

And the OH you mentioned is good yeah, it's 3 int vs 4 haste.

I've found an even better one though: Therazane's Touch - Item - World of Warcraft

Keep in mind that you -don't- want to use this in PvE, because your item level drops quite drastically which in turn reduces your damage to NPCs.

Last edited by a moderator:
My OH doesn't have spirit on it?

And the OH you mentioned is good yeah, it's 3 int vs 4 haste.

I've found an even better one though: Therazane's Touch - Item - World of Warcraft

Keep in mind that you -don't- want to use this in PvE, because your item level drops quite drastically which in turn reduces your damage to NPCs.

What about your ring/cloak etc enchants, why versatility? Is it any good? Isnt it better to go with haste or crit? Im pretty sure with 140 haste improves your healing/dmg done by more then 6% or am I wrong here?

And for gloves, arent the BoE sunwell ones slightly better? Sunfire Handwraps - Item - World of Warcraft

Slighly more int in the end cause of more passive int + 2 red sockets instead of a yellow+red one

What about your ring/cloak etc enchants, why versatility? Is it any good? Isnt it better to go with haste or crit? Im pretty sure with 140 haste improves your healing/dmg done by more then 6% or am I wrong here?

And for gloves, arent the BoE sunwell ones slightly better? Sunfire Handwraps - Item - World of Warcraft

Slighly more int in the end cause of more passive int + 2 red sockets instead of a yellow+red one
Yeah I was going to replace the versatility enchants at some point to see what the other enchants give me, but I've hardly logged on my twink at all lately so I've not done that yet.

As for the gloves:

7 intellect & 4 crit vs 24 haste

I rather get the haste, hence my choice. I ran with the Sunfire crafted gloves during MoP and now I don't :)

just a thing to know for sub rogues. since the scaling in skirmishes the on use agility trinket from SM actually gives 26 crit 129 on use agility. and the proc agility trinket from scholomance actually give 26 crit 118 agility..

Havnt tested much. but imo that seem pretty good to sub rogues compared to the 123 AP on use trinket.

just a thing to know for sub rogues. since the scaling in skirmishes the on use agility trinket from SM actually gives 26 crit 129 on use agility. and the proc agility trinket from scholomance actually give 26 crit 118 agility..

Havnt tested much. but imo that seem pretty good to sub rogues compared to the 123 AP on use trinket.

This could lead to some new and interesting trinkets in the 70 bracket, thanks for sharing!

Np scoot. :) i have yet to test the spell power trinket from Molten core.it give 147 spell power (same as swp trinket) and seeing as every item gets scaled to 283 ilvl then any trinket can pretty much be useful in 70 arenas

Resilience is definitely not the way to go anymore. As for BiS, everyone is still trying to figure it out. All gear scales to your level in skirmishes now (including low level gear) which opens up huge amounts of possibilities for gearing. Sadly there doesn't seem to be any websites that can simulate the upscaling of the gear, so currently the only way of testing the stats on an item in skirmishes is to actually acquire the item and take it to a skirmish.
In PvE however, generally speaking higher ilvl = better. This is due to a system that increases your damage, healing and damage reduction by a certain % based on your average ilvl when you are inside a pve instance.

Thanks for the reply mate, so the general idea, for now atleast, would be to gem haste? And scrap the pvp gear and go for pve gear(or whichever has the best stats/more sockets? (for pvp)

I've never managed to get a pve grp together so I have never tried the 70 pve content with ppl the same lvl

*edit, words

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread