BiS gear for 60 twink...

I am looking for any improvements for this 60 pvp Paladin gear/build. My main concern is making sure this gear is BiS for a 60 prot or a 60 ret Paladin:

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

The gems and talents could use some work.

My proto-type that I did before the above is as follows:

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

Aside from being 61 his talents are more what I thought was suitable though his gems are way to0 stamina heavy (did that kinda for fun)...

There is completely no reason to gem for the socket bonuses. Pure crit sockets worked like a charm for me, it's insanely OP and I was killing level 78 healers in duels (as a retribution paladin).

Stack 30 stamina sockets and you will be unkillable as prot.

iaccidentallytwink said:
I just posted about this on /b/. Your forum is so fucked.

rule 1 and 2 bro, rule 1 and 2.

mind boggling noobs.

Ego said:
shutup newfag

I really cannot imagine what would spur a guy who joined this website 1 month before someone else....to say this....... hmmmmmm.....? Maybe he has character issues?(not your in game characters kid, but like actual personal character traits)

I aggree with whoever posted I lol'd IRL, because frankly.....I am cleaning up the water that i spewed right on my laptop......Joining a forum earlier than someone is immediate seniority and therefore better then someone right? oh wait, that would mean my measly 400 something posts, but my join date of April i believe....granting me superiority OVER YOU! I just love kids that come to this forum and are all omg i joinedz first, i more L33T then uiz. Seriously dude, go grow up.

zbijmnie said:
decent 60 handle 60-69 bracket in old school gear, socket gear is lame.

lol

no

Unless you're meaning a full T2 hunter with double expose weakness, but you'll still be 1shotable.

You need at least 6k hp to go agenst any 1v2 with 65+s involved, along with some hit rating. The hit you can get without using socket gear, but the HP you wont get at all without socket gear.

In short, Sockets are a must for 60s, we're twinks the rules are if it's BiS it's BiS, we can't use a 'code of honor' just because we're using 'gay looking gear'.

Ugarak said:
I really cannot imagine what would spur a guy who joined this website 1 month before someone else....to say this....... hmmmmmm.....? Maybe he has character issues?(not your in game characters kid, but like actual personal character traits)

I aggree with whoever posted I lol'd IRL, because frankly.....I am cleaning up the water that i spewed right on my laptop......Joining a forum earlier than someone is immediate seniority and therefore better then someone right? oh wait, that would mean my measly 400 something posts, but my join date of April i believe....granting me superiority OVER YOU! I just love kids that come to this forum and are all omg i joinedz first, i more L33T then uiz. Seriously dude, go grow up.

I hope this wasn't a serious post...

it was about as sarcastic and snide as I could make it lol.

Ohnooz said:
but the HP you wont get at all without socket gear.

[char=Coilfang]Printo[/char]

6.5k self buffed, /discuss

Orcgasm said:
[char=Coilfang]Printo[/char]

6.5k self buffed, /discuss
It is good gear but not all BiS which is what was requested in this thread.

I have said in multiple posts that I think a 60 twink can do fine either way (non-socketed verses socketed). In my guild there are many who can't do the 10-day trial and many have the old school gear (we were doing BWL yesterday and MC tonight). For most it is much harder to get the old raid gear (and more and more is going away over time). Hell, even just watching the AH for PVP appropriate BC Greens (champion, beast, bandit, sorcerer, etc) will give you good gear that you should do fine in most scenarios (but it will not be BiS).

When AV was 51-60 I refused to get the socketed gear and it wasn't until all the BGs were 60-69 that I decided to do the 10-day trial. In AV you were OP and in WSG/AB you were under powered so you had both options. Even with BiS gear fully socketed it is hard for a 60 to tank in AV now. In any 60-69 BG, if you are fighting one or more semi-twinked or fully-twinked 67-69 with socketed gear you are at a disadvantage as a 60, even if you are wearing BiS. In my BG we had a group of 5-6 67-69 twinks and our group of 3 60 twinks (2 pretty much BiS & 1 raid gear) had no chance especially when you consider some of the abilities that kick in at 62+.

If you are going to play a 60 twink over a long time I would get:

- BiS Sets (flag,2 specs, etc & riding gloves/boots);

- PVP set(s) (you are going to have so many honor/marks anyway);

- RAID set(s) for kicks/nostalgia & for duels/arena where we agree no socketed gear;

Anyway, back to my original request... Anyone see any other improvements to make the gear/specs in the first post BiS/better? The points on the pure crit and pure stamina gems are good.

CSSPerk.com - Awesome CSS Gallery - css showcase

CSSPerk.com

CSS Perk is dedicated to bringing you the best designed websites from around the world. We are one of the top css gallery and css showcase sites. We showcase CSS and Flash based websites and only the best sites will be on display. The exclusive nature of our gallery only provides the most superior CSS and Flash websites for your viewing pleasure. Get your site listed on a css gallery site now!

Come By css gallery

Users who are viewing this thread