BiS Fury Warrior?

A few things:

BoA helm is, of course, something to consider using.

If you don't have any luck finding those BoE legs, identical legs are awarded from Windrunner Village - Quest - World of Warcraft (they even look the same!)

Clean Room Boots were grandfathered, so I hope you've already obtained them :-\

Disregard what I said about engineering. bombs ftw.

Herbalism instead of engineering, I would go BoA mace mh, 8 agi 8 dodge cape enchant, maybe +10 haste to gloves, +4 stats to chest, also you should defo be night elf imo.

hmm haste is a nono w/ crusader, more haste = less proc, ive tested it time and time again

8 agi doesnt really do mch for me. 8 dodge is ok, but id rather have the resist against mages and hunters and of course... druids and their thorns ><

and i bascially have all that gear already besides the LFH or BoA helm/ 2nd AGM/ BoA chest/ BoA cloak/ and idk if ill even be able to get dead pirate ring lolol, but i have 1 ring if that doesnt work :]

your tests are flawed Texx. it's common sense/common math that haste definitely increases weapon procs (both PPM and PPH types). Crusader is a PPM enchant, which are figured on the base weapon speed, haste increases the calculated speed which means you get more hits in the same amount of time increasing proc chance.

the cloak enchant is the correct one for max dmg and survivabilty vs melee. only use resistance cloaks vs casters (which are few and far between in this bracket). even after 4.2 when agi will no longer give you dodge, it still beats the 70 armor option

edit: your bow comes from a horde quest, if you faction xfered, i get it, if not the Hand of Argus is the Ally version

slayer's band is horde too for that matter

Silver Embossed Boots are better than yours,

Silver embossed boots are from the same quest as his belt, he wont be able to get both of them - which is why the belt is better.

Texx. said:
Oh >< just seemed like it proced a bit more w/o haste ><

It is highly possible that your tests have given you that idea (I guess my original reply sounded a little pretentious...it wasn't meant to)

The proc difference is not a drastic one, especially with only 10 haste. The difference on a normal weapon (2.4 speed) would be like 1 PPM w/o haste and 1.3 PPM w haste (not actual numbers...but close) so you wouldn't notice it unless you did an hour long test.

also, PPM doesn't mean that it will always proc that many times per minute, it's all on averages. Crusader most likely procs 1 time per minute, but I've had it proc as many as 3 times in a minute and of course I've gone 4 minutes without a proc.

both those things together make testing procs on target dummies tough, and even tougher in duels, unless you're doing 1+ hour tests ... so I just stick to the math formulas

Users who are viewing this thread