BiS Frost Mage

You can find both of these informations in the two sticky at the top i believe, who have been writen by Satina - Justhealme.

I think that a lvl 80 full wrathful frost mage with a couple ICC pieces (trinket/ring) would be BiS. Would give you the most resil, most customizability with sockets and secondary stats. If you go above level 80, the rate at which you lose secondary stats is largely disproportionate to the rate at which you gain HP and primary stats.

I think that a lvl 80 full wrathful frost mage with a couple ICC pieces (trinket/ring) would be BiS. Would give you the most resil, most customizability with sockets and secondary stats. If you go above level 80, the rate at which you lose secondary stats is largely disproportionate to the rate at which you gain HP and primary stats.

This is the 70 - 79 forum, i believe that he aint interested in 80 or higer !

this is the 70-79 forum lol:p not 80.. Ontopic: BiS gear is all about how u play, in this bracket its some PvE gear and some PvP gear, but it depends.

Anyhow, heres a BiS PvP frost mage IMO Adawong : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Adawong/advanced

I find gemming haste is more effective for frost. Thats my playstyle though

I have no idea why I posted that here
<
plz dun shoot me!

Users who are viewing this thread