BiS Enhance shaman? (Level 70)

Missboom

Legend
Hey, I have never twinked as a level 70, and I'm making an enhance shaman. she's level 68 currently. i plan to do BGs and arena. Could anyone tell me what the best gear would be for me?

I think this is pretty darn close to a full BiS set, if it isn't already.

character planner . bis enhacement shaman - chardev.org

Major Glyphs: Stormstrike & Spirit Wolves

Minor Glyphs: Ankh & optional

Keep in mind I didn't make it, we just have a whole list of BiS chardevs on our guild forums that an officer made for almost all classes.

Yep that char dev looks pretty good, you'd wanna change the engineering trinket to the lazer beam engineering trinket though. I'd go with a haste setup instead of AP simply because its far better.. but uhm.. yeah your own chooise..

Hey Unholyshaman you say your guild forums have a big list of bis lists. Would you mind posting them or making a new thread with all of them.

He'll be back in 1 and a half month, and yeah we have some BiS lists on Acquired Taste like Unholy said..

And I assume that you're the enhancement spec creator, the ultimate theorycrafter and the best mathematician in the world since you clearly don't need to prove your theories, right?

haste -> ap i'll find the maths behind it later.

Cuddle said:
And I assume that you're the enhancement spec creator, the ultimate theorycrafter and the best mathematician in the world since you clearly don't need to prove your theories, right?

haste -> ap i'll find the maths behind it later.

shaman on my server stacks ap > haste. prolly not enough haste on 70 gear to make it the better stat, unlike how it is currently in 80 top tier raid gear. not to mention any math you find will be for lvl 80s in bis, or near to it, gear...which you cant always just scale down to lvl 70 gear/specs/etc and say "THIS IS THE BEST!"

In my experience, AP is great, to an extent. I can't ever get berserking to proc reliably in PvP though, which makes me quite quite sad. Black Magic on the other hand, when paired with my WF totem and Bloodlust/Heroism gets my 2.6 speed weapons down to 1.0. It's really quite amazing.

i see combat rogues on IF dummies with damn near 100% uptime on berserking, its insane. dont know how or why, but apparently it works for them.

as for shaman and haste....does WF still have a 3 or 4 sec internal CD? b/c altho 1sec attack speeds sound great, slow as possible used to be the ultimate goal. fast might be better now with maelstrom weps and other junk, but i think AP would still be king at 70 since the gear is lacking a lot of haste + spells and abilities scale well from ap since ap -> sp

there is still the 3 second ICD on WF, but it's not that you want the weapons to hit very slowly that makes slow weapons better, it's that both hands can proc the shaman weapon enchant, the damage of which is based on the melee hit, and you want that to be as big as possible. thus you want slow weapons. now if you can maintain the same damage output from individual hits, but can cut the time between those hits by 2/3's then you effectively do 150% more white damage. White damage is still a very significant part of an enh shamans DPS.

And enh can keep berserking up pretty good on dummy's as well, but they aren't running away from you. I personlly have trouble getting berserking to proc in any PVP, not just arenas.

I don't know mate, Doing ANYTHING as far as twinking goes could potentially be a big waste of time seeing as Cata is around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread