Bis enchants

Hi, Looking for some feedback on weapon enchants for arms warrior since 5.4,

is it still crusader with 100 str a proc? hoping someone with more theory knowledge can help :)

cheers

Hi, Looking for some feedback on weapon enchants for arms warrior since 5.4,

is it still crusader with 100 str a proc? hoping someone with more theory knowledge can help :)

cheers

Yep. Crusader never had an ilvl req so it stayed exactly the same. though it's cool to play around with some new chants. I think I've found a perm replacement in executioner but it's still the best chant for a warr who wants to see some big numbers.

ah misread your post. Crusader-savagery-executioner. one of these would be BiS for an arms warr as to which one I think it would be a preference type deal.

Yep. Crusader never had an ilvl req so it stayed exactly the same. though it's cool to play around with some new chants. I think I've found a perm replacement in executioner but it's still the best chant for a warr who wants to see some big numbers.

ah misread your post. Crusader-savagery-executioner. one of these would be BiS for an arms warr as to which one I think it would be a preference type deal.

Thanks for your insight, I guess the best thing would be to play around, Crusader procs quite often

What about Berserker enchant?

Whilst Crusader and most other enchants that did not require an item level did not scaled down some did for example 5+ hit on boots is now 2+ hit on boots and 4 all stats on chest is 3 all stats on chest.

What about Berserker enchant?

I havent tried it but unless it procs very very often crusader would be the better chant by far in terms of AP also 100 str adds to parry which is nice to have about 36% parry. mitigation on top of the 200 AP gain. Beserker procs 150 ap (50 less than sader) without the parry from strength and it also decreases armor for the duration of the proc.

Cruisader procs often enough and gives a small heal Id say it wins out over 52 Ap (savagery) as warr dmg has been buffed a good deal. Executioner increases crit by 22% which ups my crit chance to 47% so a crit every other swing, i believe crits still gen more rage than hits so rage regen gets better and then mortal strike proccing enrage for 10% dmg increase giving you those nice high dmg slam crits as often as possible.

So basically executioner = a bit more rage, more consistent burst, and proccing 10% dmg buff from enrage more often.

Crusader= more AP and survivability, potentially big numbers with a less consistent burst.

my recount data: avrg crit with executioner in pvp. MS-723 Slam 913 critting roughly 1/3rd of the time. ( average) 1crit for every 3 attacks (Including auto)

crusader- MS 747 Slam-1022 1/6th-1/7th 1 crit for every 6-7 swings.

these are just averages, it isn't by any means solid data.

I prefer exec though I will switch out between it and crusader when the mood strikes.

Flintlocke's proc rate to ICD ratio is garbage compared to Blastington's no ICD to PPM ratio.

I've seen 5 procs in under 20 seconds with Blastington's
Gnomish x-ray is probably even better then Flintlocke's.

Hand cannon right now is BiS, more top end, and more crit.
This patch has made a lot of things viable, and you're really able to customize your toon according to your play style. It's all preference anyways :) This is just what I found that works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flintlocke's proc rate to ICD ratio is garbage compared to Blastington's no ICD to PPM ratio.

I've seen 5 procs in under 20 seconds with Blastington's
Gnomish x-ray is probably even better then Flintlocke's.

Hand cannon right now is BiS, more top end, and more crit.
This patch has made a lot of things viable, and you're really able to customize your toon according to your play style. It's all preference anyways :) This is just what I found that works for me.

I've been testing them all since 5.4 dropped. Flintlocke has given more dmg and more agility . It give extra dmg when it shoots the critter out + 112 Agility. I've had high has 5pp, for it. Normal range around 3-4.

Edit; Have yet to test Gnomish X-ray.

I've tested blastington's, gnomish & flint, usinig hand cannon. results are:

-blastington's procs a lot more, sometimes 2-3 times in a row(reliable)
-flint is good dmg increase. nice crit gain(low proc)
-gnomish is amazing dmg increase(low proc)

This is all information I'm sure most of you know; just thought I'd share my experience with all three. I should also add, all three test were done as BM spec. When Gnomish proc'd, I'd see crits up to 2400 w/ kill command(outdoors), using only wolf buff + agi pot.

imo, all three have their place and it should be up to the individual to decide which scope to use.

there's also the passive 30 crit which may also yield great results. may try it later, after I'm finished working on my feral.

All my +4 to chest seem to have stayed +4 to chest.

Try equipping and unequipping your chest and check how much stat u miss in stats that are not useful to you (eg spi for a rogue/warrior or str on a priest/mage/warlock) and that's how much +stats u get...

Been testing Dancing Steel and I'd say it procs at least 75% of the time give or take on the white swing for the ambush hits. Also definitely up more than Mongoose.

You get 1 MH swing only b4 ambush thus it's really worthless waiting for a chance on hit from OH and from a single swing proc rate is too low to pray for it to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread